← Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- John Graham
- Ganymede Review Call and IP Clearance tomorrow - DTP has passed IP inspection, slides are done, just have to attend and go through the formality
- Short Ganymede videos - doing one to highlight usability changes and have pinged Brian Payton to do one for the SQL Query Builder - what else do we want to feature as part of this a "What's New?" approach?
- Maintenance release dates? 1.6.1 - Wednesday September 24 - September/Fall release, and 1.6.2 - Wednesday February 25 - February/Winter release - ok with everybody?
- Branching/timing - after RC4?
- Moving to Subversion? Technical advantages?
- Standard folder structure to help with common builds?
- Posted jarred plug-in for TVT team to test bug 233298 against, but no response yet
- Open discussion
- New dependencies need to be approved, especially those across other projects, orbit, 3rd party, or whatever
Tabled for Later Discussion
- Discuss after Ganymede release
- Discuss DTP charter change to simplify addition of a committer to two or more subprojects at the same time without going through separate committer elections
- Perhaps in the future come up with a Component architecture document that shows DTP dependencies to consumers
- Schedule a "scrubbing" pass of the bug backlog after 1.6 (over the summer) to close bugs that we won't ever fix (minor tweaks, things that have been obsoleted along the way, etc.) to try and reduce the bug count