DTP PMC Meeting, December 16, 2008
Revision as of 12:34, 17 December 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Brian Payton
- Linda's AC nomination
- EclipseCon schedule
- Webinar in March 2009? 40-45 minute technical presentation and demo, 15 minutes of questions at the end. Lynn was shooting for March 5 at 12:00 pm EST as a starting point. She's looking for one person to present, and another to type up responses to questions as they come up during the presentation.
- What do we do with the New Table Wizard? No response from NEC.
- No meetings for next two weeks, so next meeting on January 6, 2009
- Open discussion
- Discussed possibly doing the Webinar on the SQL Query Builder and having Duncan lead it, with some help from Linda. Showing SQB functionality and how it integrates with BIRT. Will discuss further in January.
- Ask Brian Payton & Duncan to make their SQB plan more public (the spreadsheet) (done here http://wiki.eclipse.org/SQB_Galileo_Work_in_Progress)
- For the New Table wizard... Do the following in January
- 1) Send a final e-mail to NEC explaining the situation and saying we would remove committer rights if we don't hear anything (give a deadline).
- 2) Send a message to the newsgroup/mailing lists explaining the situation, that we are going to archive the wizard unless someone steps up to maintain the code (do bug fixes/enhancements).
- Add Bugzilla Versions for 1.6.2 and 1.7 (done)