Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, April 7, 2009"

(Minutes)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
*SQL Dev refactoring - might need a different approach - leave the old plug-ins there? or have some compatibility/shell layer to reduce the impact on adopters - need to announce the API change to the community (e-mail to cross-project list) - send e-mail to dtp-dev & cross-project about the changes, documenting why we're doing this late and what's changing
 +
*Ingres JavaCC-generated code - already IP reviewed in a CQ, so we should be ok. The IBM internal folks interested in more specifics in this case needs to approach the license@eclipse.org folks to get them answered.
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 14:45, 7 April 2009

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • John Graham
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

Agenda

  • Project metadata - Incubator project... EMO is asking for a "future release" of the incubator project (all projects need a future release in their metadata)... should we simply add a "Next Release" milestone with a date for June 2010 since it won't make it into Galileo?
  • Status
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • SQL Dev refactoring - might need a different approach - leave the old plug-ins there? or have some compatibility/shell layer to reduce the impact on adopters - need to announce the API change to the community (e-mail to cross-project list) - send e-mail to dtp-dev & cross-project about the changes, documenting why we're doing this late and what's changing
  • Ingres JavaCC-generated code - already IP reviewed in a CQ, so we should be ok. The IBM internal folks interested in more specifics in this case needs to approach the license@eclipse.org folks to get them answered.

Action Items

Tabled for Later Discussion