Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC Meeting, April 28, 2009"

From Eclipsepedia

Jump to: navigation, search
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
 
*Status of Galileo builds
 
*Status of Galileo builds
 
*Should we include the models folder in all binary builds as well as source builds where available?
 
*Should we include the models folder in all binary builds as well as source builds where available?
 +
*DSE bug (https://bugs.eclipse.org/272774)
 +
*Virtual Galileo Day - June 26, 2009 - Eclipse marketing wants us to participate
 +
**Wayne Beaton will give an introduction to Galileo and we plan to have you and another project lead participate as guest speakers.  We would like you to take 20 minutes to discuss why your project is participating, what requirements were needed and what improvements Galileo will provide to the community
 +
**What should I talk about for 20 minutes?
 
*Open discussion
 
*Open discussion
  

Latest revision as of 13:46, 28 April 2009

Back to DTP PMC Meeting Page

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • John Graham
  • Brian Payton

[edit] Regrets

[edit] Agenda

  • Status of Galileo builds
  • Should we include the models folder in all binary builds as well as source builds where available?
  • DSE bug (https://bugs.eclipse.org/272774)
  • Virtual Galileo Day - June 26, 2009 - Eclipse marketing wants us to participate
    • Wayne Beaton will give an introduction to Galileo and we plan to have you and another project lead participate as guest speakers. We would like you to take 20 minutes to discuss why your project is participating, what requirements were needed and what improvements Galileo will provide to the community
    • What should I talk about for 20 minutes?
  • Open discussion

[edit] Minutes

[edit] Action Items

[edit] Tabled for Later Discussion