DTP Ganymede Documentation Guide
Revision as of 11:59, 5 November 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
The purpose of this document is to provide a brief overview of the DTP Ganymede project documents, to make it easier to understand the context and relationships of each.
DTP Ganymede Project Documents
- Project Plan: The high-level project plan for DTP Ganymede, concentrating on themes, priorities and overall structure. Detailed project plans for each DTP (sub)project are linked to this document .
- Build Environment: Specifies the environment in which DTP Ganymede will be built and the environments in which it will be tested.
- Build Schedule: Definition of "I-build" and dates for I-build instances.
- Development Environment: How to set of an Eclipse development environment conforming with the specification in the Build Environment document.
- Development Guidelines: DTP policies and procedures for plug-in development.
- Plug-in Versioning Policy: The DTP policy for updating plug-in version numbers.
- Rampdown Policy: Policies for endgame cycles of DTP Ganymede.
- Resolving Discouraged Access Warnings: A priority for DTP Ganymede is to resolve as many Discouraged Access warnings as possible. This document discusses the details.