Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda22Jan08"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
== Next Meeting ==
== Next Meeting ==
next meeting is going to be in twoweeks' time, on February 2008, same time. It will be a combined open meeting and committers' meeting.
Revision as of 14:54, 1 February 2008
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||5:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||4:00:00 PM||UTC+0 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||8:00:00 AM||UTC-8 hours PST|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||2:00:00 PM||UTC-2 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday Jan 22 2008||5:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
Click here for World Clock.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6245
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Motorola)
- Daniel Franco (Motorola)
- Project status
- Status of preparation of material for EclipseCon 2008
- Committers' meeting
- Bugzilla entries
- Round table
- Investigate whether there are any indentation standards that the Eclipse Foundation adopts.
- The "TmL Committer How To" page should contain a paragraph saying that contributors should adopt either the Eclipse standard, or the JDT default.
- The committers' meeting shall take place at the end of the open meeting until EclipseCon 2008; afterwards different dates and times are going to be set up for those meetings.
- The rest of the meeting was used for the committers' meeting.
Next Steps and Action Items
- Check the indentation standards issue and update the page.
- Committers continue working on the talk slides for EclipseCon; slides should not contain emails to avoid spam.
Please note: the next meeting is going to be in three (rather than two) weeks' time, on 12 February 2008, same time. It will be a combined open meeting and committers' meeting.