|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||5:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||6:00:00 PM||UTC+3 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||4:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||8:00:00 AM||UTC-7 hours PDT|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||12:00:00 Noon||UTC-3 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday, April 17, 2007||5:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours CEST|
Click here for World Clock
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 8916245
- Finland: 0800 116433
- Sweden: 020 793867 or 020 0884643
International Toll Number: US: (++1) 702.495.1500
Meeting Passcode: 4293495
- Christian Kurzke (TmL project lead, Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (TmL project co-lead, Eldorado/Motorola)
- Mark (Symbian)
- Round Table
- Clarify relationship between TmL and TM projects.
- possibly cooperate on VNC viewer/agent; how to extend VNC to support multiple screens, how to handle multiple inputs apart from keystrokes and mouse events (e.g. a continuous stream of mouse events)?
- need more discussion with TM on how we can use their framework
- currently TM is rather monolithic, not very suitable to extract components and use for TML.
- we need to participate in TM calls to find more out about their roadmap and possibly suggest improvements; they are currently focusing on bug fixes and delivery, but later we should join their open meetings
Mauren, Fabio and team working on an Emulator Framework prototype, including a VNC viewer integrated to the Eclipse workbench.
Send out reminder to review use-cases and solicit feedback.
Next Steps and Action Items
- Create SVN repository
- Motorola to start process to contribute initial code
Move meeting time to one hour earlier (7-8AM Pacific) to avoid conflict with TM call.