Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda15April08"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(New page: ==Time== {| border="1" | Berlin (Germany - Berlin) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST |- | Helsinki (Finland) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours E...)
 
 
(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
 
 
{| border="1"
 
| Berlin (Germany - Berlin) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST
 
|-
 
| Helsinki (Finland) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008  || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours EEST
 
|-
 
| London (U.K.) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 5:00:00 PM || UTC+0 hour BST
 
|-
 
| San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 9:00:00 AM || UTC-8 hours PST
 
|-
 
| Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 1:00:00 PM || UTC-3 hours
 
|-
 
| Stockholm (Sweden) || Tuesday Apr 15 2008 || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST
 
|}
 
 
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=4&day=15&hour=16&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
 
 
==Dial-in Info==
 
 
Toll free:
 
 
* US: 1877 825 8522
 
* UK: 0808 234 7914
 
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
 
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
 
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
 
 
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
 
 
Passcode: 4293495
 
 
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
  
Line 37: Line 5:
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
 
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
  
Line 46: Line 13:
  
 
== Summary ==
 
== Summary ==
 +
* Christian give us an overall about the next PMC meeting and ask everyone about relevant topics to be discuss there.
 +
* We talk about committer election for Daniel Franco. Christian should vote in Daniel after meeting and this process will be proceed to be approved by PMC. ( The portal automatically do it, after end of voting).
 +
* We analyze the contribution code from Eugene and discover that it is necessary open a new CQ to verify the a piece of code used by Eugene related to Authentication and it is using a different license from EPL. [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=225955]
 +
* Eric will verify with Access and Palm guys about their participatin in the future meetings.
 +
* Status
 +
** Otavio is working in persistency for instances devices [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=221733]
 +
** Daniel is researching linux kernels to create a proof of concept to new TmL Device proxies.
 +
** Fantato is creating a tutorial to show how to create plugins for TmL ( either contribute candidates or end user plugins)
 +
  
 
== Actions ==
 
== Actions ==
 +
* Christian should vote in Daniel (ok)
 +
* Fabio should open a new CQ (CQ 2261 - ok)
 +
* Fabio will prepare a consolidate document with the roadmap proposed in the wiki and sent to Christian before Friday.
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
The next meeting will be in April 29.
 
The next meeting will be in April 29.

Latest revision as of 12:56, 9 June 2009

Attendees

  • Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)

Agenda

  • Project status
  • Contributions
  • Future plan and roadmap

Summary

  • Christian give us an overall about the next PMC meeting and ask everyone about relevant topics to be discuss there.
  • We talk about committer election for Daniel Franco. Christian should vote in Daniel after meeting and this process will be proceed to be approved by PMC. ( The portal automatically do it, after end of voting).
  • We analyze the contribution code from Eugene and discover that it is necessary open a new CQ to verify the a piece of code used by Eugene related to Authentication and it is using a different license from EPL. [1]
  • Eric will verify with Access and Palm guys about their participatin in the future meetings.
  • Status
    • Otavio is working in persistency for instances devices [2]
    • Daniel is researching linux kernels to create a proof of concept to new TmL Device proxies.
    • Fantato is creating a tutorial to show how to create plugins for TmL ( either contribute candidates or end user plugins)


Actions

  • Christian should vote in Daniel (ok)
  • Fabio should open a new CQ (CQ 2261 - ok)
  • Fabio will prepare a consolidate document with the roadmap proposed in the wiki and sent to Christian before Friday.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be in April 29.

Back to the top