- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola) - absent
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado) - absent
- Yu-Fen Kuo (Montavista)
- Yu-Fen suggestion. (see this document (pdf))
- Eric has been compiling the notes from the architecture discussion and he will share with us when the document was reviewed.
- Eric already discuss an overview of this idea with Doug. The purpose is include a new work thread in TmL to
addresses a set of tools to provide /proc filesystem accessibility.
- big plan to 2009 is keep together the release train, for make this possible we need start some studies to provide nigthly builds and set up automatically scripts for that.
- We need to remember that all commits should be associated with bugzilla entries. All our code is compliant with this rule, but we need to guarantee that all our activities can be mapped there too (for instance, documentations and other changes in architecture should be logged too).
- Eldorado will help Eric to setup the CVS environment for his follow-up
- Threads for future of TmL:
- Device Manager and VNC ( current scope and improvements)
- Simulate real devices and provide FM radio, GPS simulation and emulation ( beggining of the Simulated e2e env)
- tools to provide acessibility to /proc filesystem
- Eclipse Summit Europe -> we will write some ideas to propose a demo and a long talk for this event.
- Eric check the CQ about JDOM and he guess it is not necessary approval for that. But Yu-fen suggested some
changes to keep out the JDOM dependency. She contributes her code for that removal and we could remove the CQ for JDOM.
- In the second part of this meeting we discuss the architecture proposed and we decide open a bug to implement Device type according to suggestions of Yu-fen. She open the bug just after the meeting and all informations could be tracked there.
The next meeting will be in June 24, 2008.