Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda09May18"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(New page: ==Time== Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=5&year=2009&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 World Clock]. ==Dial-in Info== Toll free: * US: 1877 825 8522 * U...)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
== Attendees ==
 
+
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=18&month=5&year=2009&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
+
 
+
==Dial-in Info==
+
 
+
Toll free:
+
 
+
* US: 1877 825 8522
+
* UK: 0808 234 7914
+
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
+
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
+
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
+
* Russia: 810800 25281012
+
* South Korea: 00308 131627
+
 
+
 
+
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers.  Please send email to dsdp-tml-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
+
 
+
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
+
 
+
'''Passcode: 1158163410'''
+
 
+
== Required Attendees ==
+
  
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
 
* Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
* Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
+
* Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Summary ==
 
+
* Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
+
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
+
* Tom Chavez (ACCESS)
+
* You - Everyone with an interest in this project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
+
  
== Agenda ==
+
* Reviewed TmL Galileo train status
 +
** We previously believe the project was compressed with pack200, but it was not.  Consulted with Fantato to get this working and submitted for Galileo.
 +
** Note from Martin Oberhuber about needing to build with updated Orbit package.  Orbit is used to access Apache Commons for the /proc tools component.
 +
** Eric and Mauren worked on the slides for the upcoming 0.3 release review.  Slides are 90% completed.  Only remaining items are related to getting bugzilla queries to deliver number of open bugs.
 +
** Still submitting some small bug fixes in 0.3 code stream. After RC2 this Friday, no changes other than P1 or P2 bugs.
 +
** There are some performance enhancements requested by the MOTODEV team, but it is too risky to put these into MAIN, so they will go into 0.4 code stream.
  
* [http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TML/EclipseGalileoPlanning Galileo train release]
 
* Collaboration using Mylyn, Bugzilla, etc.
 
 
* 2009-2010 Roadmap
 
* 2009-2010 Roadmap
 +
** Talked about a proposal by Eric and Christian to widen the scope of TmL.  Have had two calls with Doug Gaff to work out the details and now a written proposal with details has been sent to the Eclipse Foundation.
 +
** TODO: Mauren, Daniel.  For next meeting, review the scope proposal.  In particular, comment on :
 +
*** Best practices for moving code to new repository
 +
*** How to maintain TmL 0.3, 0.4, and new project code lines
 +
*** Project class paths (e.g. org.eclipse.tfm.vncviewer)
 +
*** Project name (Mauren to put on her creative cap)
 +
** Localization tools for Android.  What types of l10n tools exist today commercially and what Eclipse projects can we leverage?
 +
*** TODO: Eric write up reqt's for L10n project and deliver for June 1 meeting
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
The next meeting will be on June 01, 2009
 
The next meeting will be on June 01, 2009

Revision as of 14:35, 18 May 2009

Attendees

  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
  • Christian Kurzke (Motorola)

Summary

  • Reviewed TmL Galileo train status
    • We previously believe the project was compressed with pack200, but it was not. Consulted with Fantato to get this working and submitted for Galileo.
    • Note from Martin Oberhuber about needing to build with updated Orbit package. Orbit is used to access Apache Commons for the /proc tools component.
    • Eric and Mauren worked on the slides for the upcoming 0.3 release review. Slides are 90% completed. Only remaining items are related to getting bugzilla queries to deliver number of open bugs.
    • Still submitting some small bug fixes in 0.3 code stream. After RC2 this Friday, no changes other than P1 or P2 bugs.
    • There are some performance enhancements requested by the MOTODEV team, but it is too risky to put these into MAIN, so they will go into 0.4 code stream.
  • 2009-2010 Roadmap
    • Talked about a proposal by Eric and Christian to widen the scope of TmL. Have had two calls with Doug Gaff to work out the details and now a written proposal with details has been sent to the Eclipse Foundation.
    • TODO: Mauren, Daniel. For next meeting, review the scope proposal. In particular, comment on :
      • Best practices for moving code to new repository
      • How to maintain TmL 0.3, 0.4, and new project code lines
      • Project class paths (e.g. org.eclipse.tfm.vncviewer)
      • Project name (Mauren to put on her creative cap)
    • Localization tools for Android. What types of l10n tools exist today commercially and what Eclipse projects can we leverage?
      • TODO: Eric write up reqt's for L10n project and deliver for June 1 meeting

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on June 01, 2009

Back to the top