Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda09Mar03"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(New page: ==Time== '''NOTE:''' Time has been changed to 1800 UTC as of Feb 17. {| border="1" | Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours |- | Helsinki (Finland) || 8:00:00 PM || UT...)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
== Attendees ==
  
'''NOTE:''' Time has been changed to 1800 UTC as of Feb 17.
+
Eric
 +
Mauren
 +
Ruth
 +
Yufen
 +
Fabio Fantato
 +
Fabio Rigo
  
{| border="1"
+
== Summary ==
| Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours
+
|-
+
| Helsinki (Finland) || 8:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours
+
|-
+
| London (U.K.) || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+0 hour
+
|-
+
| San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) || 10:00:00 AM || UTC-8 hours
+
|-
+
| Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) || 3:00:00 PM || UTC-2 hours
+
|-
+
| Moscow (Russian Federation) || 9:00:00 PM || UTC+3 hours
+
|}
+
  
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=3&day=3&hour=18&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
+
* Mauren's committer status should be approved by Eclipse Foundation soon.
 
+
* We have a new external contributor from Nokia named Petr Baranov. He is adding a new dialog for adding a new security feature to VNC and other contributions.
==Dial-in Info==
+
** https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=262371
 
+
** https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=244249
Toll free:
+
** https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=260817
 
+
* Galileo
* US: 1877 825 8522
+
** M6 Milestones - 3/13
* UK: 0808 234 7914
+
*** All prior milestone requirements still satisfied
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
+
*** APIs - OK
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
+
*** Capabilities - OK, but will verify
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
+
*** Need to get Babel project contributions for TmL back from Ganymede and apply to Galileo. Will do this in the next 2 weeks.
* Russia: 810800 25281012
+
*** UI Freeze - OK
* South Korea: 00308 131627
+
*** Build processes are working correctly
 
+
** M7 Milestones - 5/1
 
+
*** Performance improvements - currently working on this
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers. Please send email to dsdp-tml-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
+
*** Bi-di - Will spend 1 day testing before M7, no problems expected
 
+
** RC Milestones - 5/15
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
+
*** N&N - Will do for RC. Have some notes for the milestones
 
+
*** Work together - TmL works independently from other components. No external requirements other than the TCF dependency in /proc tools. Will separate out /proc tools into a separate bundle to avoid problems. If the user chooses to add /proc tools, Eclipse P2 will properly identify the dependency.
'''Passcode: 1158163410'''
+
*** Branding - [TODO] Eric to remind Doug Gaff
 
+
* Engineering team is working on bugs and device proxy
== Required Attendees ==
+
* Feature development will continue into early April
 
+
* TCF Roadmap planning - Eric and Fabio Fantato will attend
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
+
* EclipseCon
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
+
** Presentation and Exercises
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
+
*** [TODO] Mauren will send a link to the EclipseCon tutorial and exercises for everyone to review. Please return feedback by 3/18 on the wiki page.
* Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
+
*** Eric and Mauren to talk Friday on demo for Eric's presentation
* Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
+
** Face-to-face meeting for the morning of March 20 at Motorola offices in Sunnyvale. Time TBD
 
+
* Move meeting time to 16:00 UTC going forward to accommodate Daniel's graduate studies.
== Invited Attendees ==
+
 
+
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
+
* You - Everyone with an interest in this project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
+
 
+
== Agenda ==
+
 
+
* Galileo train release
+
* EclipseCon 2009 plans
+
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
The next meeting will be on March 17, 2009
+
The next meeting will be on March 20, 2009

Revision as of 16:36, 3 March 2009

Attendees

Eric Mauren Ruth Yufen Fabio Fantato Fabio Rigo

Summary

  • Mauren's committer status should be approved by Eclipse Foundation soon.
  • We have a new external contributor from Nokia named Petr Baranov. He is adding a new dialog for adding a new security feature to VNC and other contributions.
  • Galileo
    • M6 Milestones - 3/13
      • All prior milestone requirements still satisfied
      • APIs - OK
      • Capabilities - OK, but will verify
      • Need to get Babel project contributions for TmL back from Ganymede and apply to Galileo. Will do this in the next 2 weeks.
      • UI Freeze - OK
      • Build processes are working correctly
    • M7 Milestones - 5/1
      • Performance improvements - currently working on this
      • Bi-di - Will spend 1 day testing before M7, no problems expected
    • RC Milestones - 5/15
      • N&N - Will do for RC. Have some notes for the milestones
      • Work together - TmL works independently from other components. No external requirements other than the TCF dependency in /proc tools. Will separate out /proc tools into a separate bundle to avoid problems. If the user chooses to add /proc tools, Eclipse P2 will properly identify the dependency.
      • Branding - [TODO] Eric to remind Doug Gaff
  • Engineering team is working on bugs and device proxy
  • Feature development will continue into early April
  • TCF Roadmap planning - Eric and Fabio Fantato will attend
  • EclipseCon
    • Presentation and Exercises
      • [TODO] Mauren will send a link to the EclipseCon tutorial and exercises for everyone to review. Please return feedback by 3/18 on the wiki page.
      • Eric and Mauren to talk Friday on demo for Eric's presentation
    • Face-to-face meeting for the morning of March 20 at Motorola offices in Sunnyvale. Time TBD
  • Move meeting time to 16:00 UTC going forward to accommodate Daniel's graduate studies.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on March 20, 2009

Back to the top