- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
- M5 milestone
- TML completed all M5 activates
- There is a build download page and update site operating
- Have updated TML website with links
- Some delay in the expired certificate for Eclipse platform but it has no effect on TML
- M6 milestone
- Reviewed the M6 milestone requirements. All are currently met, other than the Babel requirement, which we will meet soon.
- Galileo train
- MV having some refresh problems in TML 0.2. Yufen to open a bug and attach screenshots.
- Eric and Ruth to discuss offline about MOTODEV releases based on Galileo and TML 0.3
- Eric to investigate availability of TWs from Motorola to work on developer and user documentation. Fabio to send Eric a list of topics needing coverage.
- Martin Oberhuber informs us there is a update of Apache Commons, but we will use older version until 0.3 ships
- Eric to get feedback on slides by EOW
- Feb 17 is deadline for slides. Eric will not have his final slides by then.
- Tentative plan to arrive in Sunnyvale the Wednesday prior to the show.
- Eric and Mauren to do a practice of the slides next Tuesday
- ECF activities
- Need to verify the bugs in bugzilla to see what the scope of this activity involves
The next meeting will be on March 3, 2009