Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda09Feb03"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(Summary)
 
Line 21: Line 21:
 
* Galileo train
 
* Galileo train
 
** MV having some refresh problems in TML 0.2. Yufen to open a bug and attach screenshots.
 
** MV having some refresh problems in TML 0.2. Yufen to open a bug and attach screenshots.
** Eric and Ruth to discuss offline about MOTODEV releases based on Galileo and TML 0.3
 
 
** Eric to investigate availability of TWs from Motorola to work on developer and user documentation. Fabio to send Eric a list of topics needing coverage.
 
** Eric to investigate availability of TWs from Motorola to work on developer and user documentation. Fabio to send Eric a list of topics needing coverage.
 
** Martin Oberhuber informs us there is a update of Apache Commons, but we will use older version until 0.3 ships
 
** Martin Oberhuber informs us there is a update of Apache Commons, but we will use older version until 0.3 ships
Line 33: Line 32:
 
* ECF activities
 
* ECF activities
 
** Need to verify the bugs in bugzilla to see what the scope of this activity involves
 
** Need to verify the bugs in bugzilla to see what the scope of this activity involves
+
 
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
The next meeting will be on March 3, 2009
 
The next meeting will be on March 3, 2009

Latest revision as of 18:23, 3 February 2009

Attendees

  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  • Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
  • Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista)

Summary

  • M5 milestone
    • TML completed all M5 activates
    • There is a build download page and update site operating
    • Have updated TML website with links
    • Some delay in the expired certificate for Eclipse platform but it has no effect on TML
  • M6 milestone
    • Reviewed the M6 milestone requirements. All are currently met, other than the Babel requirement, which we will meet soon.
  • Galileo train
    • MV having some refresh problems in TML 0.2. Yufen to open a bug and attach screenshots.
    • Eric to investigate availability of TWs from Motorola to work on developer and user documentation. Fabio to send Eric a list of topics needing coverage.
    • Martin Oberhuber informs us there is a update of Apache Commons, but we will use older version until 0.3 ships
  • EclipseCon
    • Eric to get feedback on slides by EOW
    • Feb 17 is deadline for slides. Eric will not have his final slides by then.
    • Tentative plan to arrive in Sunnyvale the Wednesday prior to the show.
    • Eric and Mauren to do a practice of the slides next Tuesday
  • ECF activities
    • Need to verify the bugs in bugzilla to see what the scope of this activity involves

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on March 3, 2009

Back to the top