Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda09Dec14"
(New page: ==Time== 15:00 Brazil Time 12:00 Eastern Time 11:00 Central Time 09:00 Pacific Time Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=14&month=12&year=2009&hour=17&min...)
Revision as of 17:03, 12 November 2009
15:00 Brazil Time 12:00 Eastern Time 11:00 Central Time 09:00 Pacific Time
Click here for World Clock.
- US/Canada: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6634
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
- Russia: 810800 25281012
- South Korea: 00308 131627
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the list.
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Ruth Soliani (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Daniel Pastore (Eldorado)
- Everyone with an interest in a combined TmL/MTJ project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
- The Sequoyah project transition progress
- Release milestones for Sequoyah through the TmL 0.4 release, Galileo SR2, Helios, and beyond
- Features roadmap
- Open discussion - The rest of this call will be to discuss how member companies might make use of Sequoyah and what the team can do during the transition period to aid members' efforts
The next meeting will be on 11 January at 17:00 UTC