Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda08Nov11"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(Agenda)
 
Line 12: Line 12:
  
  
== Agenda ==
+
== Summary ==
* Project Plan
+
** 0.1.1 Release
+
** 0.2 Release
+
** Galileo train release
+
* TM and TCF investigations
+
  
1) Propose abandon 0.1.1 ( No external pressure for an official release anymore)
+
* Order and timing of releases.  Fabio proposes abandoning 0.1.1 since there is no longer external pressure for an official release. This was agreed and accepted.  '''Fabio to clean up Bugzilla.'''
2) Build script for Nov 14. This script should contain an improvement to make sure that all
+
* The question still remains if Montavista needs an official release of TML prior to Galileo. 0.3M4 will have the contribution from Montavista in it. Motorola may need TML 0.2 in January or February. '''Action on Eric to contact Montavista again.'''
GPL files were removed from the final package.
+
* '''Action on Eric to check if release reviews happen at each milestone or just one at the end.'''
3) FF Action: Open Yufen CQ today.
+
* Fabio is beginning to integrate the external contribution from Yufen Kuo. He will submit the vote on the portal this week.
4) Antecipate 0.2 to the same day of 0.3M4 ( No differences between these versions from TmL side).
+
* After reviewing the conversations on CVS vs. SVN the group is comfortable with making the migration to SVN.  This migration will occur after 0.3 M4 +0 unless opposition is raised prior to that date.
5) 0.2 integrates all bugs for 0.1.1 plus DeviceType - Yufen and most recent bugs.
+
* Eric and Fabio are working on the checklist of requirements for the Galileo train release.
6) 0.3M4 is the same 0.2 version to Eclipse Galileo 3.5 + all checklist actiosn with M4 deadline
+
* Discussion of alternate times to accommodate new attendees from APAC. It was agreed that we could meet at 2200 UTC if necessary.
6) Action: need a new release review for 0.2 starting until Nov 19
+
7) Migrate to SVN only after 0.3M4 and 0.2 releases. (we can use the timeframe of 2 week out in dec/jan
+
to webmaster migrate the files without development impact in this period.
+
   
+
+
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008
 
The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008

Latest revision as of 13:42, 11 November 2008

Attendees

  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)

Not attending

  • Jefferson Silva (Eldorado - vacation)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista)


Summary

  • Order and timing of releases. Fabio proposes abandoning 0.1.1 since there is no longer external pressure for an official release. This was agreed and accepted. Fabio to clean up Bugzilla.
  • The question still remains if Montavista needs an official release of TML prior to Galileo. 0.3M4 will have the contribution from Montavista in it. Motorola may need TML 0.2 in January or February. Action on Eric to contact Montavista again.
  • Action on Eric to check if release reviews happen at each milestone or just one at the end.
  • Fabio is beginning to integrate the external contribution from Yufen Kuo. He will submit the vote on the portal this week.
  • After reviewing the conversations on CVS vs. SVN the group is comfortable with making the migration to SVN. This migration will occur after 0.3 M4 +0 unless opposition is raised prior to that date.
  • Eric and Fabio are working on the checklist of requirements for the Galileo train release.
  • Discussion of alternate times to accommodate new attendees from APAC. It was agreed that we could meet at 2200 UTC if necessary.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008

Back to the top