Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda08Nov11"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(New page: ==Time== {| border="1" | Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST |- | Helsinki (Finland) || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours EEST |- | London (U.K.) || 5:00:00 PM || UTC+0 ...)
 
(Agenda)
 
(5 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
== Attendees ==
  
{| border="1"
 
| Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST
 
|-
 
| Helsinki (Finland) || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours EEST
 
|-
 
| London (U.K.) || 5:00:00 PM || UTC+0 hour BST
 
|-
 
| San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) || 9:00:00 AM || UTC-8 hours PST
 
|-
 
| Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) || 1:00:00 PM || UTC-3 hours
 
|-
 
| Moscow (Russian Federation) || 8:00:00 PM || UTC+3 hours MSD
 
|}
 
 
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=11&day=11&hour=16&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
 
 
==Dial-in Info==
 
 
Toll free:
 
 
* US: 1877 825 8522
 
* UK: 0808 234 7914
 
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
 
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
 
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
 
* Russia: 810800 25281012
 
 
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers.  Please send email to dsdp-tml-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
 
 
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
 
 
'''Passcode: 1158163410'''
 
 
== Required Attendees ==
 
 
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
 
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado) -- On vacation
+
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Not attending ==
  
 +
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado - vacation)
 
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
 
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
* Mark Welsh (Symbian)
 
* You - Everyone with an interest in this project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
 
  
== Agenda ==
+
 
* Project Plan
+
== Summary ==
** 0.1.1 Release
+
 
** 0.2 Release
+
* Order and timing of releases.  Fabio proposes abandoning 0.1.1 since there is no longer external pressure for an official release.  This was agreed and accepted.  '''Fabio to clean up Bugzilla.'''
** Galileo train release
+
* The question still remains if Montavista needs an official release of TML prior to Galileo.  0.3M4 will have the contribution from Montavista in it.  Motorola may need TML 0.2 in January or February.  '''Action on Eric to contact Montavista again.'''
* TM and TCF investigations
+
* '''Action on Eric to check if release reviews happen at each milestone or just one at the end.'''
 +
* Fabio is beginning to integrate the external contribution from Yufen Kuo.  He will submit the vote on the portal this week.
 +
* After reviewing the conversations on CVS vs. SVN the group is comfortable with making the migration to SVN.  This migration will occur after 0.3 M4 +0 unless opposition is raised prior to that date.
 +
* Eric and Fabio are working on the checklist of requirements for the Galileo train release.
 +
* Discussion of alternate times to accommodate new attendees from APAC.  It was agreed that we could meet at 2200 UTC if necessary.
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008
 
The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008

Latest revision as of 13:42, 11 November 2008

Attendees

  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)

Not attending

  • Jefferson Silva (Eldorado - vacation)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista)


Summary

  • Order and timing of releases. Fabio proposes abandoning 0.1.1 since there is no longer external pressure for an official release. This was agreed and accepted. Fabio to clean up Bugzilla.
  • The question still remains if Montavista needs an official release of TML prior to Galileo. 0.3M4 will have the contribution from Montavista in it. Motorola may need TML 0.2 in January or February. Action on Eric to contact Montavista again.
  • Action on Eric to check if release reviews happen at each milestone or just one at the end.
  • Fabio is beginning to integrate the external contribution from Yufen Kuo. He will submit the vote on the portal this week.
  • After reviewing the conversations on CVS vs. SVN the group is comfortable with making the migration to SVN. This migration will occur after 0.3 M4 +0 unless opposition is raised prior to that date.
  • Eric and Fabio are working on the checklist of requirements for the Galileo train release.
  • Discussion of alternate times to accommodate new attendees from APAC. It was agreed that we could meet at 2200 UTC if necessary.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on November 25, 2008

Back to the top