Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda08Dec09"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(Agenda)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
= Attendees =
  
{| border="1"
 
| Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours
 
|-
 
| Helsinki (Finland) || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours
 
|-
 
| London (U.K.) || 5:00:00 PM || UTC+0 hour
 
|-
 
| San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) || 9:00:00 AM || UTC-8 hours
 
|-
 
| Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) || 3:00:00 PM || UTC-2 hours
 
|-
 
| Moscow (Russian Federation) || 8:00:00 PM || UTC+3 hours
 
|-
 
| Seoul || 2:00:00 AM || UTC+9 hours
 
|}
 
 
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=12&day=09&hour=17&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
 
 
'''NOTE:''' At the last bi-weekly call, it was agreed that the time could be moved to UTC+22 to accommodate APAC attendees.  If you wish to attend this call, please contact the project lead, Eric Cloninger (ericc at motorola dot com).
 
 
==Dial-in Info==
 
 
Toll free:
 
 
* US: 1877 825 8522
 
* UK: 0808 234 7914
 
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
 
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
 
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
 
* Russia: 810800 25281012
 
* South Korea: 00308 131627
 
 
 
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers.  Please send email to dsdp-tml-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
 
 
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
 
 
'''Passcode: 1158163410'''
 
 
== Required Attendees ==
 
 
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
 
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
 
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
Line 48: Line 6:
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
= Not Attending =
  
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
+
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
* You - Everyone with an interest in this project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
+
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista) - Maternity leave
 
+
== Agenda ==
+
  
* 0.2 Release
+
= Summary =
** Code freeze
+
** Build and deployment issues
+
** Release Review preparation
+
  
* Galileo train release
+
* Planning to freeze code for the upcoming 0.2 Release on 17 December 2008.  Builds are working using the same scripts as what will go into the Galileo release and appear to be operating correctly.
** Release requirements
+
* Eric and Fabio will work on the slide deck for the 0.2 release review next week and plan to submit them on either 12/19 or 12/22.
** Build issues
+
* For the 0.3 release, we are readying things for the M4 milestone.  The only open question are the build scripts and the site.xml update data.  Fabio believes he has these working, but he will work with Gustavo at CESAR who is also going through this process for DSDP.MTJ.
** Ramp-down Policy
+
* Discussed EclipseCon presentations that have been tentatively accepted.
  
* EclipseCon 2009 plans
+
= Action Items =
  
* Next meeting time & holiday plans
+
* Eric to follow up with Foundation as to why he cannot modify bugzilla records
  
== Next Meeting ==
+
= Next Meeting =
 
The next meeting will be on December 23, 2008
 
The next meeting will be on December 23, 2008

Latest revision as of 12:09, 10 December 2008

Attendees

  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)

Not Attending

  • Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista) - Maternity leave

Summary

  • Planning to freeze code for the upcoming 0.2 Release on 17 December 2008. Builds are working using the same scripts as what will go into the Galileo release and appear to be operating correctly.
  • Eric and Fabio will work on the slide deck for the 0.2 release review next week and plan to submit them on either 12/19 or 12/22.
  • For the 0.3 release, we are readying things for the M4 milestone. The only open question are the build scripts and the site.xml update data. Fabio believes he has these working, but he will work with Gustavo at CESAR who is also going through this process for DSDP.MTJ.
  • Discussed EclipseCon presentations that have been tentatively accepted.

Action Items

  • Eric to follow up with Foundation as to why he cannot modify bugzilla records

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on December 23, 2008

Back to the top