- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti (Eldorado)
- Julia Perdigueiro (Eldorado)
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
- Mark Welsh (Symbian)
- Otavio demonstrated the /proc filesystem UI using Microsoft LiveMeeting. Discussion on some suggestions for features to add.
- Eric reported on the results of his Linux World talk
- Fabio Fantato gave status on the SVN migration and the integration of Yufen's code
- Discussion of changes to the dates in the project plan. The TmL team is assisting the MOTODEV Studio team in integrating TmL into an upcoming release of Studio for Linux. It was decided to withhold releasing TmL until the integration proves stable.
- Eric reported on the Release Review progress, which is at a point where input from the TmL developers is necessary.
- There was discussion on creating language resources for TmL. The code is written to allow for localized resources, but currently all code is US English.
- Reset time/date for this call since it now conflicts with Eclipse Marketing call. Will schedule next meeting for 3 weeks and then resume the the "every two weeks" schedule.
- [Eric] Work on Project Review document, getting input from dev team members.
- [Fabio] Get a list of vacation schedules for Eldorado and compare against project dates.
- [Fabio] Perform analysis of the APIs to ensure that they meet Eclipse code quality standards.
- [Fabio] Determine effort needed to create a Portuguese languate pack for TmL.
The next meeting will be on September 16, 2008