Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TML/Agenda08Aug26"

< DSDP‎ | TML
(Agenda)
Line 1: Line 1:
==Time==
+
== Attendees ==
 
+
{| border="1"
+
| Berlin, Stockholm, Salzburg || Tuesday Aug 05 2008 || 6:00:00 PM || UTC+1 hours CEST
+
|-
+
| Helsinki (Finland) || Tuesday Aug 05 2008  || 7:00:00 PM || UTC+2 hours EEST
+
|-
+
| London (U.K.) || Tuesday Aug 05 2008 || 5:00:00 PM || UTC+0 hour BST
+
|-
+
| San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) || Tuesday Aug 05 2008 || 9:00:00 AM || UTC-8 hours PST
+
|-
+
| Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) || Tuesday Aug 05 2008 || 1:00:00 PM || UTC-3 hours
+
|-
+
| Moscow (Russian Federation) || Tuesday Aug 05 2008 || 8:00:00 PM || UTC+3 hours MSD
+
|}
+
 
+
Click here for [http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2008&month=7&day=22&hour=16&min=0&sec=0 World Clock].
+
 
+
==Dial-in Info==
+
 
+
Toll free:
+
 
+
* US: 1877 825 8522
+
* UK: 0808 234 7914
+
* Brazil: 0800 891 6634
+
* Finland: 0800 11 6433
+
* Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
+
* Russia: 810800 25281012
+
 
+
Other Locales available with toll-free numbers.  Please send email to dsdp-tml-dev@eclipse.org to request the list.
+
 
+
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
+
 
+
'''Passcode: 1158163410'''
+
 
+
== Required Attendees ==
+
  
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
 
* Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
 
* Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
* Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
+
* Otavio Ferranti (Eldorado)
 +
* Julia Perdigueiro (Eldorado)
 +
* Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
 +
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
  
 
== Invited Attendees ==
 
== Invited Attendees ==
  
* Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
 
 
* Mark Welsh (Symbian)
 
* Mark Welsh (Symbian)
* You - Everyone with an interest in this project is invited and encouraged to attend the call.
 
  
== Agenda ==
+
== Summary ==
* Otavio will demonstrate the /proc filesystem UI using Microsoft LiveMeeting.  If you wish to view the demonstration, you should visit the LiveMeeting web site in advance to install the viewer software on your PC.  Browse to https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/motorola/join?id=73FHP4&role=attend&pw=pxKc9%2Bq in order to load the demo.
+
* Otavio demonstrated the /proc filesystem UI using Microsoft LiveMeeting.  Discussion on some suggestions for features to add.
* Report on Linux World talk
+
* Eric reported on the results of his Linux World talk
* Status
+
* Fabio Fantato gave status on the SVN migration and the integration of Yufen's code
* Project Plan
+
* Discussion of changes to the dates in the project plan.  The TmL team is assisting the MOTODEV Studio team in integrating TmL into an upcoming release of Studio for Linux.  It was decided to withhold releasing TmL until the integration proves stable.
* Migration Plan
+
* Eric reported on the Release Review progress, which is at a point where input from the TmL developers is necessary. 
* Release Review progress
+
* There was discussion on creating language resources for TmL.  The code is written to allow for localized resources, but currently all code is US English.
* l10n/i18n beyond US English for Galileo
+
* Reset time/date for this call since it now conflicts with Eclipse Marketing call.  Will schedule next meeting for 3 weeks and then resume the the "every two weeks" schedule.
* Reset time/date for this call since it now conflicts with Eclipse Marketing call
+
 
* Vacation schedules for Eldorado
+
== Action Items ==
 +
* [Eric] Work on Project Review document, getting input from dev team members.
 +
* [Fabio] Get a list of vacation schedules for Eldorado and compare against project dates.
 +
* [Fabio] Perform analysis of the APIs to ensure that they meet Eclipse code quality standards.
 +
* [Fabio] Determine effort needed to create a Portuguese languate pack for TmL.
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
The next meeting will be on September 9, 2008
+
The next meeting will be on September 16, 2008

Revision as of 13:04, 26 August 2008

Attendees

  • Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
  • Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
  • Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
  • Otavio Ferranti (Eldorado)
  • Julia Perdigueiro (Eldorado)
  • Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
  • Yufen Kuo (Montavista)

Invited Attendees

  • Mark Welsh (Symbian)

Summary

  • Otavio demonstrated the /proc filesystem UI using Microsoft LiveMeeting. Discussion on some suggestions for features to add.
  • Eric reported on the results of his Linux World talk
  • Fabio Fantato gave status on the SVN migration and the integration of Yufen's code
  • Discussion of changes to the dates in the project plan. The TmL team is assisting the MOTODEV Studio team in integrating TmL into an upcoming release of Studio for Linux. It was decided to withhold releasing TmL until the integration proves stable.
  • Eric reported on the Release Review progress, which is at a point where input from the TmL developers is necessary.
  • There was discussion on creating language resources for TmL. The code is written to allow for localized resources, but currently all code is US English.
  • Reset time/date for this call since it now conflicts with Eclipse Marketing call. Will schedule next meeting for 3 weeks and then resume the the "every two weeks" schedule.

Action Items

  • [Eric] Work on Project Review document, getting input from dev team members.
  • [Fabio] Get a list of vacation schedules for Eldorado and compare against project dates.
  • [Fabio] Perform analysis of the APIs to ensure that they meet Eclipse code quality standards.
  • [Fabio] Determine effort needed to create a Portuguese languate pack for TmL.

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be on September 16, 2008

Back to the top