|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||7:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||5:00:00 PM||UTC+0 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||9:00:00 AM||UTC-8 hours PST|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||1:00:00 PM||UTC-3 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Moscow (Russian Federation)||Tuesday Aug 05 2008||8:00:00 PM||UTC+3 hours MSD|
Click here for World Clock.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6634
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
- Russian: 810800 25281012
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
Passcode was changed
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
- Yu-Fen Kuo (Montavista)
- Project Plan
- Migration to SVN
- Nomination of Otavio
- Eric was visiting Montavista offices for the call
- The memory map plugin that uses /proc/meminfo is complete. Otavio will begin working on /proc/top soon. Once these are done, he will begin working on extension points so that these can be extended with other /proc commands
- Eldorado is fixing some bugs in the VNC viewer.
- Work is underway to move the source base from CVS to SVN.
- Eric was to present TmL and MOTODEV Studio for Linux, which uses TmL, at LinuxWorld in San Francisco.
- [Otavio] Prepare a demo of /proc for the next call.
- [Eric] Get a WebEx account to use for Otavio's demo.
- [Eric] Begin work on 0.1 Release Review with input from Fabio Fantato.
The next meeting will be in August 22th, 2008, due to Eldorado moving their offices the week of August 19.