|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||7:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||5:00:00 PM||UTC+0 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||9:00:00 AM||UTC-8 hours PST|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||1:00:00 PM||UTC-3 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday Apr 01 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
Click here for World Clock.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6634
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- EclipseCon 2008
- Project status
- Future plan and contributions
- Christian talk about the current scope of TmL and the component that we are working now.
- VNC Component to support display visualization.
- Device Framework to support emulator and devices
- A State machine model to support create complex device and to provide an interoperability among different devices. This state machine was currently implemented using extension points, but during EclipseCon2008 , Martin alert us that this could not be the best approach.
- Research to provide in Device Framework capabilities to support generic devices drivers and simplify the implementation of these devices. This component should be described better in the TmL wiki and we will working to provide a proof of concept for it.
- Eric reported that the link for download page in the TmL site was broken.
- Fabio should fix the download page link after meeting. [fixed]
- Fabio should put in the wiki and open to discuss a new roadmap
suggestion for TmL. 
- Eric will verify with Palm´s people and send us when will be better do our next meeting allowing more people to participate.
The next meeting will be in the week of April 14 to April 18 and the exactly date will be defined soon. We will announce in the mailing list when it was available.