DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 8-Nov-2006
Dial-in numbers and passcodes have changed for this call only. We'll revert to our regular numbers next month.
|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Target Management|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday November 8, 2006 at 1700 UTC / 9am PST|
|International Dial-in||+1 314 655 1411|
|North American Dial-In||+1 877 422 0035|
- Wind River - Doug Gaff, Martin Oberhuber, Ted Williams, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
- IBM - Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight, Kushal Munir
- LANL / PTP Project - Greg Watson
- QNX - Doug Schaefer
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo
- ARM - Anthony Berent
- TI - Dobrin Alexey
- Motorola - Christian Kurzke
- Accelerated Technology - Aaron Spear, Mark Bozeman
- Freescale - Kirk Beitz
- Montavista - Joe Green
- Palm Source - Ewa Matejska
Everyone else is free to attend
- Update on RSE Status
- RSE 1.0 is pending EMO about files review only - http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm
- New TM FAQ on TM and RSE FAQ
- Downloads as per 7-Nov-2006:
- Project Plan status
- CDT Launcher
- Jakarta commons-net - working
- JUnit tests - due to slow legal approval, we now have a framework but no tests yet
- What's being added in addition to the plan
- Initial version of Discovery is checked in, now availble in the org.eclipse.tm.core project.
- Wind River got its Terminal View through EMO Review, and is now checked in at org.eclipse.tm.core.
- EFS plugin added as "experimental technology preview"
- Going to join Europa Simultaneous Release
- Community's most wanted - who's working on what?
- Wicked Shell
- Questions? Requests?
- Please fill in RSE 2.0 Planning
- Collaborations with other projects (Platform/Team, PTP, CDT, TPTP, WTP, ECF, Aperi, g-Eclipse)
- Technology sub-groups
- Next Meeting
Action Items to Review
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 4-Oct-2006
- Everybody - Review and edit the RSE 2.0 Planning page
New Action Items
- DaveD - begin EMO review submission for SSH/Processes patch from MontaVista
- Next DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Dec-2006 (Wednesday, 4 weeks)