Skip to main content
| Meeting Title:
|| Conference Call on Target Management
| Date & Time:
|| Wednesday December 6, 2006 at 1700 UTC / 9am PST
| Primary International Dial-in:
|| +44 (0)1452 567588
| USA Freephone Dial-In:
|| +1 (866) 6161738
| UK National Dial-In:
|| 0587322148 #
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Michael Scharf
- IBM - Dave McKnight, Kushal Munir
- Montavista - Joe Green
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo
- Recent Download Statistics (for analysis, see also the last meeting)
- Download stats currently disabled on eclipse.org servers due to database problems
- Update on RSE Status
- Busy fixing 1.0.1 bugs
- Terminal 0.9.0 checked in, need some Legal cleanup to go to TM downloads and update site, hopfully for 1.0.1
- Test suites being finished, will be available as download for 1.0.1
- 2.0 Planning not yet really started
- Need testers for RSE 1.0.1 Testing
- Comments / Questions?
- IP review for MV's ssh plugin? -> Martin to check
- Community's most wanted - who's working on what?
- MV looking forward to it
- Michael working on ssh connector
- File Permission Editing bug 165171
- Please fill in RSE 2.0 Planning
- News on Agents?
- MV: Just ssh and gdbserver
- WindRiver working on an agent framework, not yet sure if going to be open source; Symbian, Motorola are interested
- Questions? Requests?
- Collaborations with other projects (Platform/Team, PTP, CDT, TPTP, WTP, ECF, Aperi, g-Eclipse)
- ECF wants TM Discovery to use ECF Interfaces -- OK to use Technology Project?
- Javier: ECF-SD has improved, we could support ECF as well but keep our version too; need to know if there is Community need - our engine is much faster than the ECF one, and ours is more Zeroconf compliant
- Javier to put this information on the bugzilla item
Action Items to Review
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 8-Nov-2006
- [done] DaveD - begin EMO review submission for SSH/Processes patch from MontaVista
- Everybody - Review and edit the RSE 2.0 Planning page
- Everybody - Get latest RSE M-builds, sanity-check and verify late bug fixes
- Maureen to try RSE, review docs, and get in contact with the dsdp-tm-dev list Martin
New Action Items
- Martin to inquire IP Review about MV submission
- Martin to add a project set for the terminal
- Javier to respond on bugzilla item regarding SD and ECF
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.