DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Aug-2008
|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Target Management|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Aug 6, 2008 at 1600 UTC / 9am PST|
HTML | iCal
|Primary International Dial-in:||+44 (0)1452 567588|
|USA Freephone Dial-In:||+1 (866) 6161738|
|UK National Dial-In:||08712460713|
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- MontaVista - Anna Dushistova
- Regrets: DaveM (vacation), Rado (vacation)
TM 3.1 Project Plan
- TM Plan rendered here
- Using target milestones for "committed" (actual milestone), "proposed" (3.1 or ---) and "deferred" (Future)
- Using Summary tags in square brackets for Themes
- EFS -- potentially lots of effort getting it right, unclear staffing and benefit. AI DaveM comment on IBM plans regarding EFS when back from vacation
- Componentization -- unclear staffing, except for critical bugs related. Not going to buy IBM anything. Will look at it again when bugzilla queries are rendered properly.
- Xuan: Reference Platforms - Linux PPC for dstore agent, Linux x86_64 for Client ? - Can add Reference Platforms when sombody is there to actually staff some testing.
TM 3.0.1 Planning
- Branching on Aug 20th might be too early to get critical fixes in. AI DaveM, DaveD decide until Tues Aug 12 COB whether we need to move the branching date from Aug 20th to Aug 27th or not -- Martin needs to know in order to schedule WR testing.
- Kevin: bug 187739 collapse child tree when parents are refreshed -- Martin won't have time for 3.0.1, reassign to DaveM, he might have code to fix this already.
- DSDP PMC Board Presentation Review by IBM -- Martin to bring up at PMC meeting tomorrow, but cannot guarantee end of August deadline for making it public.
Vacations, Next Meetings
- Vacations, away times
- DaveM: 1st week of August
- Rado: 1st 2 weeks of August
- Xuan: Aug 18-26
Action Items to Review
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 2-Jul-2008
- Last DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 16-Jul-2008
- Martin review Rado's deferred D&D
- All committers fix target milestone of bugs assigned to 3.0
New Action Items
- DaveD, DaveM - decide on Aug 20 branching date
- Everyone - discuss project plan with Project Teams, consider staffing or removing themes
- DaveM - comment on EFS