DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 4-Oct-2006
Dial-in numbers and passcodes have changed for this call only. We'll revert to our regular numbers next month.
|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Target Management|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday October 4, 2006 at 9am PST|
|International Dial-in||+1 314 655 1411|
|North American Dial-In||+1 877 422 0035|
- Wind River - Doug Gaff, Martin Oberhuber, Ted Williams, Michael Scharf
- IBM - Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight, Kushal Munir
- LANL / PTP Project - Greg Watson
- QNX - Doug Schaefer
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo
- ARM - Anthony Berent
- TI - Dobrin Alexey
- Accelerated Technology - Aaron Spear, Mark Bozeman
- Freescale - Kirk Beitz
- Montavista - Joe Green
- Palm Source - Ewa Matejska
Everyone else is free to attend
- Update on RSE Status
- Downloads as per 3-Oct-2006:
- Project Plan status
- Docs are now online on the infocenter at http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/
- Getting the latest RSE is now easy by using the update site at http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/
- A tutorial is now part of the docs / http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/tutorial/
- Working on Code Cleanups (Compiler warnings, Javadoc fixes, ...) and bug fixes
- Recent refactorings - see Build Notes of recent nightly builds on http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/
- What's behind schedule
- CDT Launcher
- Jakarta commons-net - EMO approved, plugins created, some build problems, still need to link with FTP file service.
- JUnit tests - due to slow legal approval, we now have a framework but no tests yet
- What's being added in addition to the plan
- Initial version of Discovery is checked in, now availble in the org.eclipse.tm.core project.
- Wind River got its Terminal View through EMO Review, will be checking in soon
- EFS plugin added as "experimental technology preview"
- Going to join Europa Simultaneous Release
- Community's most wanted - who's working on what?
- Wicked Shell
- Mac support
- Montavista - ssh processes subsystem - patch submitted
- Questions? Requests?
- Sign up for testing!
- Please sign up in the RSE 1.0 Testing page
- Testing RC1 will take 2 hour or so -- we want any bugs early!
- Please fill in RSE 2.0 Planning
- Collaborations with other projects (Platform/Team, PTP, CDT, TPTP, WTP, ECF, Aperi, g-Eclipse)
- Technology sub-groups
- Next Meeting
- Suggest 25-Oct or 8-Nov instead of 1-Nov because this is a public holiday in Europe
- Lets celebrate our 1.0 Release
Action Items to Review
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Sep-2006
- Everybody - Sign up on the RSE 1.0 Testing page
- Everybody - Review and edit the RSE 2.0 Planning page