Skip to main content
| Meeting Title:
|| Conference Call on Target Management
| Date & Time:
|| Wednesday Jul 4, 2007 at 1600 UTC / 9am PST
| Primary International Dial-in:
|| +44 (0)1452 567588
| USA Freephone Dial-In:
|| +1 (866) 6161738
| UK National Dial-In:
|| 0587322148 #
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo
- Motorola - Maureen Brenner, Fabio Fantato, Christian Kurzke
Update on RSE Status
- Project Plan Status - all plan items finished except "User Actions" and "Integrate Terminal with RSE" - these will be added for 3.0
- Codebase status - 2 critical bugs found late, see TM 2.0 Known Issues and Workarounds for details, patches will be deployed.
- Future Planning The TM Future Planning Wiki is open for discussions. Currently, highest priority for all committers is maintenance (bug fixes), quality improvements (adding unit tests). We expect discussions and finalizing plan items for 3.0 during our project meeting (Sept 19/20 in Chicago)
- Windriver Target Communication Framework - progressing, disucssions next week, will keep the community posted
TM Project Meeting / Coding Camp
- We're planning a TM Coding Camp on Sept. 19/20 in Chicago, together with the Eclipse Foundation Members Meeting. Our coding camp will be aimed for developers and committers to discuss architectural ideas and try them out right on the code. There will be limited time (perhaps 2 hours) for manager-like presentations if the community is interested. Everybody is invited to join the coding camp, preferredly bringing code to integrate with RSE or concrete ideas to discuss for the future.
Community Feedback and Status
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.