Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 3-May-2006"

< DSDP‎ | TM
m (DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 8-May-2006 moved to DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 3-May-2006)
Line 4: Line 4:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Date & Time:  
 
| Date & Time:  
| Monday [[May 8, 2006]] at 9am PST
+
| Wednesday [[May 3, 2006]] at 9am PST
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Primary International Dial-in:
 
| Primary International Dial-in:
Line 35: Line 35:
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
  
Feel free to add to the agenda
+
* Update on RSE Status (Dave D)
 +
** Next steps on RSE
 +
* Update on Autodetect (Javier)
 +
* PTP Needs / Collaboration (Greg W)
 +
 
 +
Feel free to add items to the agenda.
  
 
=== Action Items still open from last meetings ===
 
=== Action Items still open from last meetings ===
Line 53: Line 58:
  
 
=== Next Meeting ===
 
=== Next Meeting ===
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Jun-2006]] (tuesday, 4 weeks)
+
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Jun-2006]] (wednesday, 5 weeks)

Revision as of 09:24, 26 April 2006

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Target Management
Date & Time: Wednesday May 3, 2006 at 9am PST
Primary International Dial-in: +44 (0)1452 567588
USA Freephone Dial-In: +1 (866) 6161738
UK National Dial-In: 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #

Attendees

  • Martin Oberhuber - Wind River
  • David Dykstal, Kushal Munir, Dave McKnight, Mike Burger - IBM
  • Doug Schaefer - QNX
  • Aaron Spear, Mentor Graphics
  • Pierre-Alexandre Masse, MontaVista
  • Peter Lachner, Intel
  • Victor Palau, Javier Montalvo and Neil Taylor, Symbian
  • Mark Littlefield and Darian Wong, Curtiss-Wright
  • Ewa Matejska, Palm Source
  • Tianchao Li - Technische Universitaet Muenchen (work with LANL on PTP)

The call is open for everyone else to attend.

Agenda

  • Update on RSE Status (Dave D)
    • Next steps on RSE
  • Update on Autodetect (Javier)
  • PTP Needs / Collaboration (Greg W)

Feel free to add items to the agenda.

Action Items still open from last meetings

  • Symbian:
    • Write up interface description for "Service" as understood by Symbian
  • Pierre-Alexandre:
    • Write up additional use case for STAF
  • MartinO:
    • Update Website, send note on M1 schedule changes
    • Contact PeterL, EwaM
    • Start EMO process for Jakarta Commons
  • RSE Team:
    • Get CVS Repository populated, build in place and RSE M1 out


New Action Items

Next Meeting