Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 10-Jan-2007"

< DSDP‎ | TM
m (DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 10-Jan-2006 moved to DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 10-Jan-2007)
(Next Meeting)
 
(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:
 
|}
 
|}
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Attendees ==
* Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Ted Williams, Doug Gaff, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
+
* Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
* IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir
+
* IBM - Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir, Dave McKnight
* LANL / PTP Project - Greg Watson
+
* QNX - Doug Schaefer
+
* Symbian - Javier Montalvo
+
* ARM - Anthony Berent
+
* TI - Dobrin Alexey
+
* Motorola - Christian Kurzke, Maureen Brenner, Ruth Soliani
+
* Accelerated Technology - Aaron Spear, Mark Bozeman
+
* Freescale - Kirk Beitz
+
* Montavista - Joe Green
+
* Palm Source - Ewa Matejska
+
  
Everyone else is free to attend
+
== Notes ==
 
+
* Since only committers showed up, we didn't have any discussion.
== Actual Attendees ==
+
* Talk again next month - we'll have a lot of interesting topics:
 
+
== Agenda ==
+
 
+
* Recent Download Statistics (for analysis, see also the [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 8-Nov-2006|8-Nov-2006 meeting]])
+
 
+
* '''Update on RSE Status'''
+
** 2.0 Planning
+
** Questions? Requests?
+
 
+
* '''Community's most wanted - who's working on what?'''
+
 
** Terminal
 
** Terminal
** File Permission Editing [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=165171 bug 165171]
+
** Montavista ssh processes contribution
** Please fill in [[RSE 2.0 Planning]]
+
** Recent refactorings and plans
** News on Agents?
+
** EclipseCon
** Questions? Requests?
+
* '''Please come and join next month.'''
 
+
* Communications
+
** Collaborations with other projects (Platform/Team, PTP, CDT, TPTP, WTP, ECF, Aperi, g-Eclipse)
+
 
+
* Technology sub-groups
+
** CDT Launching (Ewa)
+
** Update on [[DSDP/DD/Spirit|SPIRIT]] (Aaron)
+
** Update on [[DSDP/TM/Autodetect|Autodetect]] (Javier)
+
  
 
== Action Items to Review ==
 
== Action Items to Review ==
 
* Last meeting: [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Dec-2006]]
 
* Last meeting: [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 6-Dec-2006]]
* Everybody - Review and edit the [[RSE 2.0 Planning]] page
+
* Items deferred to next month
* Maureen to try RSE, review docs, and get in contact with the dsdp-tm-dev list Martin
+
* [done] Martin to inquire IP Review about MV submission
+
* [done] Martin to add a project set for the terminal
+
 
+
== New Action Items ==
+
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Feb-2006]] (4 weeks)
+
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Feb-2007]] at 9am PST (4 weeks)

Latest revision as of 13:18, 10 January 2007

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Target Management
Date & Time: Wednesday January 10, 2007 at 1700 UTC / 9am PST
Primary International Dial-in: +44 (0)1452 567588
USA Freephone Dial-In: +1 (866) 6161738
UK National Dial-In: 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #

Attendees

  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
  • IBM - Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir, Dave McKnight

Notes

  • Since only committers showed up, we didn't have any discussion.
  • Talk again next month - we'll have a lot of interesting topics:
    • Terminal
    • Montavista ssh processes contribution
    • Recent refactorings and plans
    • EclipseCon
  • Please come and join next month.

Action Items to Review

Next Meeting