Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 10-Jan-2007"

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TM
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 64: Line 64:
 
* Everybody - Review and edit the [[RSE 2.0 Planning]] page
 
* Everybody - Review and edit the [[RSE 2.0 Planning]] page
 
* Maureen to try RSE, review docs, and get in contact with the dsdp-tm-dev list Martin
 
* Maureen to try RSE, review docs, and get in contact with the dsdp-tm-dev list Martin
* Martin to inquire IP Review about MV submission
 
* Martin to add a project set for the terminal
 
  
 
== New Action Items ==
 
== New Action Items ==
 +
* Martin to inquire IP Review about MV submission
 +
* Martin to add a project set for the terminal
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Feb-2006]] (4 weeks)
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Feb-2006]] (4 weeks)

Revision as of 15:12, 6 December 2006

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Target Management
Date & Time: Wednesday January 10, 2007 at 1700 UTC / 9am PST
Primary International Dial-in: +44 (0)1452 567588
USA Freephone Dial-In: +1 (866) 6161738
UK National Dial-In: 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #

Contents

Invited Attendees

  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Ted Williams, Doug Gaff, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
  • IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir
  • LANL / PTP Project - Greg Watson
  • QNX - Doug Schaefer
  • Symbian - Javier Montalvo
  • ARM - Anthony Berent
  • TI - Dobrin Alexey
  • Motorola - Christian Kurzke, Maureen Brenner, Ruth Soliani
  • Accelerated Technology - Aaron Spear, Mark Bozeman
  • Freescale - Kirk Beitz
  • Montavista - Joe Green
  • Palm Source - Ewa Matejska

Everyone else is free to attend

Actual Attendees

Agenda

  • Update on RSE Status
    • 2.0 Planning
    • Questions? Requests?
  • Community's most wanted - who's working on what?
  • Communications
    • Collaborations with other projects (Platform/Team, PTP, CDT, TPTP, WTP, ECF, Aperi, g-Eclipse)
  • Technology sub-groups

Action Items to Review

New Action Items

  • Martin to inquire IP Review about MV submission
  • Martin to add a project set for the terminal

Next Meeting