Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 1-Aug-2007"

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TM
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:
 
|}
 
|}
  
== Invited Attendees ==
+
== Attendees ==
  
This meeting is free for everyone to attend. We specially encourage those people to attend who are actively working on, or
+
* Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
have shown interest in TM before:
+
* IBM - Dave Dykstal
 
+
* TmL / Motorola - Fabio Fantato, Maureen Brenner
* Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Ted Williams, Doug Gaff, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
+
* IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir
+
* LANL / PTP Project - Greg Watson
+
* QNX - Doug Schaefer
+
* Symbian - Javier Montalvo
+
* ARM - Anthony Berent
+
* TI - Dobrin Alexey
+
* Motorola - Maureen Brenner, Fabio Fantato, Daniel Franco, Christian Kurzke, Ruth Soliani
+
* Accelerated Technology - Aaron Spear, Mark Bozeman
+
* Freescale - Kirk Beitz
+
* Montavista - Joe Green
+
* Palm Source - Ewa Matejska
+
* Uday Kabe
+
 
+
== Actual Attendees ==
+
  
 
== Agenda ==
 
== Agenda ==
Line 49: Line 34:
  
 
=== TM Project Meeting / Coding Camp ===
 
=== TM Project Meeting / Coding Camp ===
* We're planning a TM Coding Camp on Sept. 19/20 in Toronto, see [[DSDP/TM/Face-to-face Meeting 19-Sep-2007]]. Our coding camp will be aimed for developers and committers to discuss architectural ideas and try them out right on the code. There will be limited time (perhaps 2 hours) for manager-like presentations if the community is interested. Everybody is invited to join the coding camp, preferredly bringing code to integrate with RSE or concrete ideas to discuss for the future.
+
* We're planning a TM Coding Camp on Sept. 18/18 in Toronto, see [[DSDP/TM/Face-to-face Meeting Toronto 17-Sep-2007]]. Our coding camp will be aimed for developers and committers to discuss architectural ideas and try them out right on the code. There will be limited time (perhaps 2 hours) for manager-like presentations if the community is interested. Everybody is invited to join the coding camp, preferredly bringing code to integrate with RSE or concrete ideas to discuss for the future.
  
 
=== Community Feedback and Status ===
 
=== Community Feedback and Status ===
* Community's most wanted
+
* TmL / Motorola Status: Started integrating code with TM/RSE, pending approvals and contributions
* Community contributions
+
** Using RSE as framework as UI for TmL: Some screenshots on the TmL Wiki, asking for feedback
* Questions
+
** Project Wiki: [[DSDP/TML]] TmL over TM info and screenshots: [[DSDP/TML/TmLusingTM]]
 +
* No Questions
  
 
=== Technology sub-groups ===
 
=== Technology sub-groups ===
Line 62: Line 48:
  
 
== New Action Items ==
 
== New Action Items ==
 +
* Fabio send link to TmL Wiki content
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 5-Sep-2007]] (5 weeks after)
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 5-Sep-2007]] (5 weeks after)

Latest revision as of 12:33, 1 August 2007

Meeting Title: Conference Call on Target Management
Date & Time: Wednesday Aug 1, 2007 at 1600 UTC / 9am PST
Primary International Dial-in: +44 (0)1452 567588
USA Freephone Dial-In: +1 (866) 6161738
UK National Dial-In: 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #

Contents

[edit] Attendees

  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
  • IBM - Dave Dykstal
  • TmL / Motorola - Fabio Fantato, Maureen Brenner

[edit] Agenda

[edit] Update on RSE Status

  • Project Plan Status - ideas on Future Planning, to be finalized at the F2F meeting end September
  • Codebase status - working on TM 2.0.1 in HEAD stream
  • Future Planning - see TM Future Planning
  • Windriver Target Communication Framework - moving forward

[edit] TM Project Meeting / Coding Camp

  • We're planning a TM Coding Camp on Sept. 18/18 in Toronto, see DSDP/TM/Face-to-face Meeting Toronto 17-Sep-2007. Our coding camp will be aimed for developers and committers to discuss architectural ideas and try them out right on the code. There will be limited time (perhaps 2 hours) for manager-like presentations if the community is interested. Everybody is invited to join the coding camp, preferredly bringing code to integrate with RSE or concrete ideas to discuss for the future.

[edit] Community Feedback and Status

  • TmL / Motorola Status: Started integrating code with TM/RSE, pending approvals and contributions
    • Using RSE as framework as UI for TmL: Some screenshots on the TmL Wiki, asking for feedback
    • Project Wiki: DSDP/TML TmL over TM info and screenshots: DSDP/TML/TmLusingTM
  • No Questions

[edit] Technology sub-groups

[edit] Action Items to Review

[edit] New Action Items

  • Fabio send link to TmL Wiki content

[edit] Next Meeting