DSDP/TM/Meetings/7-Jul-2010

From Eclipsepedia

< DSDP‎ | TM‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 12:28, 7 July 2010 by Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Jul 7, 2010 at 1620 UTC / 1220pm Toronto
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Contents

Attendees

  • Dave D, Dave M, Xuan, Anna, Martin


Agenda

  • Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Jun-2010
  • 3.2 (Helios) release - all good, contratulations :)
  • 3.2.1 Builds
    • Hudson builds currently failing - AI Anna to disable Wince on Hudson such that N-builds run again.
    • Architecture Council to come up with a table of Requirements X Builder, such that Community can choose (Athena, Buckminster, b3, ...) and find relevant docs
    • Athena missing items:
      • lock to a certain basebuilder
      • source project cvs refs
      • windows / linux (Wince problem)
    • For now, TM will use Hudson / Athena for N-builds / unittests, and use the legacy builder for I-builds / release builds. Will migrate release builds when Athena is ready.
  • 3.2.1 Repository status
    • Just continue working in HEAD, like in past years until 3.2.1
    • Please download and register the tm_3.2_api_baseline.zip such that you get warnings/errors for API changes/additions
      • Download the ZIP and extract somewhere
      • Window > Preferences > Plug-in Development > API Baselines > Add the location and set as default
  • Dave D - Repository migration (CVS to git)
    • CVS will be turned off eventually (1 year) - Martin recommends to just wait and stick to CVS as long as possible
    • Martin - TCF likely going to move under CDT umbrella (just an administrative change
  • Xuan - file transfer for SSH, going to add text mode?
    • Martin: no, problem would be finding out what the expected


Committer Status

  • Dave M - couple 3.2.1 bugs, but mostly IBM stuff
  • Dava D - couple 3.2.1 bugs scheduled, want to get in rather earlier than later
  • Anna - working on remote CDT / RSE / DSF
  • Xuan - not much open source, looking into assigned 3.2.1 bugs
  • Kevin - busy with other stuff
  • Martin - small bugfixes planned for 3.2.1

Bugzilla status



Vacations

  • Dave D - short bursts (1 day here and there)
  • Dave M - 1 day this Fri / probably 1st week August
  • Anna - hoping some time off in August

Action Items

  • Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Jun-2010
  • Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
  • DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
  • Martin: Create project plan, old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup
  • Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
  • Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
  • DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist

Next Meeting