Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Meetings/6-May-2009"

< DSDP‎ | TM‎ | Meetings
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 42: Line 42:
 
* {{bug|196337}} - TM Local Terminal Connector - too late for 3.1
 
* {{bug|196337}} - TM Local Terminal Connector - too late for 3.1
  
* '''Big Rocks''' see [[DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Dec-2008]]
 
 
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Target+Management&target_milestone=3.0&target_milestone=3.0.1&target_milestone=3.0.2&target_milestone=3.1+M2&target_milestone=3.1+M3&target_milestone=3.1+M4&target_milestone=3.1+M5&target_milestone=3.1+M6&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs] - '''AI Everyone''' reassign target milestone as appropriate
 
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Target+Management&target_milestone=3.0&target_milestone=3.0.1&target_milestone=3.0.2&target_milestone=3.1+M2&target_milestone=3.1+M3&target_milestone=3.1+M4&target_milestone=3.1+M5&target_milestone=3.1+M6&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs] - '''AI Everyone''' reassign target milestone as appropriate
 
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Target+Management&target_milestone=3.1+M7&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit 3.1M7 Assigned Open bugs] - [[Galileo]] M7 is on Tue May 5!
 
* [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Target+Management&target_milestone=3.1+M7&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit 3.1M7 Assigned Open bugs] - [[Galileo]] M7 is on Tue May 5!
Line 49: Line 48:
 
** Community contributions: 42 [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=DSDP&product=Target+Management&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=1 Open bugs with patches] right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the [http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php Bug Process Page] for a query)
 
** Community contributions: 42 [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&classification=DSDP&product=Target+Management&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&cmdtype=doit&field0-0-0=attachments.ispatch&type0-0-0=equals&value0-0-0=1 Open bugs with patches] right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the [http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php Bug Process Page] for a query)
  
 +
* '''Focus on testing, hi-priority fixes and adding Unittests now'''
  
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
== Next Meeting ==
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Meetings/20-May-2009 Committer]] (2 weeks after)
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Meetings/20-May-2009 Committer]] (2 weeks after)
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Meetings/3-Jun-2009]] (4 weeks after)
 
* Next [[DSDP/TM/Meetings/3-Jun-2009]] (4 weeks after)

Latest revision as of 12:42, 6 May 2009

Meeting Title: TM Committer Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday May 6, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Attendees

  • Committers:
    • IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave McKnight
    • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
    • MontaVista - Anna Dushistova

Agenda

Last Meetings

Status round call

  • DaveM - bug 238288 ImageRegistry, OK to use toString() of the image descriptor as key for the registry? Yes
  • Xuan - Going to fix terminal DBCS issues? - Martin won't fix
  • Xuan - Useractions source to be removed? - IBM can use their own feature, or create a separate useractions source feature in openRSE
  • Anna - no time to work on CBI right now
  • Martin - bug 263178 Remotecdt move complete

TM 3.1 status

  • 3.1M7 on Tue 5-May-2009 was UI FREEZE! Performance run.
  • Flexibility for import/export parts of the model (e.g. User actions)? Preemptively do the UI stuff? - AI DaveD create bug, defer decision for now
  • Rado bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT too late for 3.1
  • bug 196337 - TM Local Terminal Connector - too late for 3.1
  • Focus on testing, hi-priority fixes and adding Unittests now

Next Meeting

Back to the top