DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 31-Jul-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Jul 31, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||asterisk.eclipse.org ID: 8985 Passcode: 12345|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 24-Jul-2007
News & Review Action Items
|Martin||100%||Asterisk feedback; 2.0.1 fixes||100%|
|Xuan||50%||new committer; Unit tests (14 test cases ready on local, dstore-win, dstore-linux)||50%|
- Asterisk Conferencing
- Karl to join the call today
- DSDP/TM/Face-to-face Meeting 19-Sep-2007: Moving to Toronto? Participants? Agenda Items?
- Martin, Javier travel plans - Moving to Sep 17/18
- AI DaveM talk to Pete Nicholls for a room in Toronto
- AI DaveD confirm travel budget with IBM mgmt
- Unit Tests / TPTP AGR
- Problems with dstore - how to change the daemon port without using the UI? AI DaveM to help
- Problems with a dialog popping up during the unit tests (SSL enable/disable): should be able to programmatically set that preference (In DStoreConnectorService)
- Calling ISubSystem.internalCreateFilterString() worked slightly different
- bug 193329 First Column in Table View
- Martin: PropertyDescriptor quirks -- filling PropertyView differently than Tableview -- AI Martin to look at it
- Bugzilla 3.0 deployed - Saved Searches: Userprefs, import RSE open with patch, TM Hi-Pri, TM Review Requested
- Pls dont forget setting the contributed kwd when setting a bug with a contributed patch FIXED
- Wiki: Template notation for bugzilla bugs, see Eugene Kuleshov's Blog
- Severity Major, hi-priority
- DaveD: bug 197937 AbstractSystemWizardPage: SystemMessageLine in title area of wizard dialogs, fix OK?
- DaveM: bug 196632 FTP Passive Mode Setting
- Kevin: bug 187735, bug 194867 SystemView vs. TableView refresh issues
- Javier: bug 197758 FTP classify symbolic links: API change or bug fix?
- Martin: bug 197178 (CDT) Discussing Adapter Loading (we do it synchronously in Activator.start() of the Core plugins which is problematic)
- bug 192610 EFS to be attacked next thing
- Xuan: bug 191374 SSH Performance on large directory - fixed
- bug 198143 DStore performance on large directory
- Javadoc Reviews: @since tag for new API, missing @param tags, ... can be fixed now for RSE since we are rebuilding just about every RSE plugin for 2.0.1 (except discovery, terminal, remotecdt, tests right now)
- Xuan -public holidays beginning of August (Aug 3rd, Aug 6th) in Toronto
- DaveD working on and off
- DaveM, DaveD taking a couple weeks in August
- Javier ooo last two weeks in August
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: Let Martin know whether travel to Chicago/Toronto is possible; 2.0.1 important fixes, then Doc bugs (Tutorial)
- DaveM: Ask Pete Nicholls about room for F2F meeting in Toronto; bug 196662 refresh on dispatch thread
- Xuan: Asterisk: try to get rid of Echo with Kevin; Unit Tests
- Kevin: Asterisk: try to get rid of Echo with Xuan; 2.0.1 fixes
- Martin: Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; EFS fixes; unit tests; Migration Docs, EFS Fixes, Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests
- Michael: Terminal performance improvements