Jump to: navigation, search

DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 27-Nov-2007

< DSDP‎ | TM
Revision as of 09:46, 27 November 2007 by Rupenm.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)

Meeting Title: TM Committer Phone Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Nov 28, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype

Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #

MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.

Attendees

  • IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian
  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, Michael Scharf
  • Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orus

This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).

Agenda

Current Work

  • Skype Call Quality
  • Planning - AI Martin to write up what we discussed in Toronto
  • BugDay this Friday November 30
  • Bug Fixing - Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
  • DaveD: - bug 160403 Filters should be connection-private by default
  • DaveM: - New P2 Regressions to be fixed in M4 urgently:
    • bug 210555 - NPE during ssh files / delete
    • bug 210563 - No error message shown when failure during expanding a filter
  • Kevin: - bug 208778 EFS#APPEND
  • Xuan: -
  • Javier: -
  • Martin: - Worked on TCF; Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night
  • Uwe: -
  • Rupen: - bug 210628 - Discussion on scope of enhancement? Discussions on which buttons will/should be used in the new renaming dialog. Should the rename button even exist?
  • Michael: -
  • Questions

Vacation, Away

Action Items

  • Last Meeting Action Items
  • DaveD: fixes, unit tests
  • DaveM: fixes, unit tests; ask Violaine about bug 209704
  • Xuan: fixes, unit tests
  • Kevin: fixes, unit tests
  • Martin: Write-up TM 3.0 Plan; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests; Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
  • Javier: fixes, unit tests; document the Symbian internal test setup similar to CVS -- see also CVS_Development#Testing
  • Michael: Terminal improvements

Next Meeting