DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 26-Nov-2008
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday November 26, 2008 at 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1000 Rochester / 1100 Toronto / 1700 Salzburg|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:||Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
This is an Open call, so anyone can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only). Committers are expected to participate.
- Attendees: DaveM, DaveD, Xuan, Kevin, Martin, Rado, Anna
- Regrets: Michael, Uwe, Eugene, Felix
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 5-Nov-2008
- Prev meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 15-Oct-2008
- Skype Call Quality fine today.
- 3.1M3 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.0.2 Assigned Open bugs
- DaveM: Please create a 3.0.3 target milestone - AI Martin done
- DaveM: Dstore shell patch - now working like Local, Kevin to review the patch
- Martin: M-builds now daily at 6:00am if the mapfile changed. No other work for committers than release stuff into the mapfile. This is IBM's release, won't interfere.
- DaveM: Don't want changes next week, try to bring everything in this week.
- Anna: Now also contributing to TCF
- DaveD: Back to RSE next week
- DaveM: Focusing on 3.0.2 work, 70% open RSE
- Kevin: Reviewing 3.0.2 stuff, reviewing search bug for backport
- Xuan: Reviewing Useraction stuff from Kevin for 3.0.2 - planning to fix Junit issue
- Martin: RSE reviewing changes, want to
- Rado: Cancel-copy, WinCE
- Website revamp - image from the Community is good, need some time to revamp the contents
- bug 227750 IRSEPersistenceProvider
- Last Meeting Action Items
- Everyone: update target milestone of open bugs assigned to m3
- DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- Martin: old review Rado's deferred D&D; bug 238574 Website revamp; new Builder until 3.1M4; bug 227750 Display in non-UI write fix until 3.1M4; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs;