DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 24-Jul-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Jul 24, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||asterisk.eclipse.org ID: 8980 Passcode: 1234|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 18-Jul-2007
News & Review Action Items
|Martin||100%||2.0.1 fixes; Equinox-security people contacted; RXTX for Eclipse now publicly available: need to embed site URL in features, brush up update site web appearance||100%|
- Asterisk Conferencing
- DSDP/TM/Face-to-face_Chicago_19-Sep-2007: Moving to Toronto? Participants? Agenda Items?
- Unit Tests / TPTP AGR
- 193329 First Column in Table View
- Martin: PropertyDescriptor quirks -- filling PropertyView differently than Tableview -- AI Martin to look at it
- Bugzilla: Severity Major, hi-priority
- DaveD: 194802 Persistence issue reported by Greg Watson
- DaveM: 196662 Refresh on Dispatch thread could be tricky since already in the event handler -- getObject() is there since the adapter has no exists() method
- Martin: 192610 EFS to be attacked next thing
- Xuan: 191374 SSH Performance on large directory -- fix the dependent bugs, then re-try again
- Javadoc Reviews: @since tag for new API, missing @param tags, ... can be fixed now for RSE since we are rebuilding just about every RSE plugin for 2.0.1 (except discovery, terminal, remotecdt, tests right now)
- Xuan -public holidays beginning of August (Aug 3rd, Aug 6th) in Toronto
- DaveD working on and off
- DaveM, DaveD taking a couple weeks in August
- Javier ooo last two weeks in August
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: Let Martin know whether travel to Chicago is possible; 2.0.1 important fixes, then Doc bugs (Tutorial)
- DaveM: 2.0.1 fixes, 196662 refresh on dispatch thread
- Xuan: Unit Tests
- Martin: Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; EFS fixes; unit tests; Migration Docs, EFS Fixes, Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests
- Michael: Terminal performance improvements