DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 20-Feb-2008
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Feb 20, 2007 at 1600 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, eugenetarassov, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, Michael Scharf, Eugene Tarassov
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orus
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 6-Feb-2008
- Skype Call Quality
- M5 retrospective
- TM 2.0.3 upcoming Feb.29 -- 2.0.3 assigned bugs
- Planning - AI Martin to write up what we discussed in Toronto
- Think about assigning bugs to target milestones. What goes into 3.0 and what not?
- TM Website
- Bug Fixing - Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
- Next BugDay/February_2008 on Feb 29
- Javier busy until end of Feb; no time for Eclipse currently
- DaveD's lazy init done. bug 217556 ServiceSubSystem
- What if a subsystem does not have a service layer? - Return null for getServiceType()
- Existing code that checks whether something has a service needs to be changed: AI DaveD Find references to IServiceSubSystem
- bug 217894 Subsystem Configuration Families - subsystem category would be orthogonal to subsystem family -- family would be related to connector service -- AI All comment on the bug
- Import/export connections rather than profiles - extend the persistence provider for import/export. Use a profile that only contains those things relevant to the exported elements, and merge it on import (or instantiate + copy).
- This is maybe related to bug 160403 Filters should be connection-private by default
- DaveM: -
- EFS and encodings - No response from platform or TPF teams
- (TPF) product teams extended SystemView in the past, no response from them
- Kevin: -
- Xuan: - Need to add plugin org.eclipse.rse.useractions into build. Needed by IBM (after M5)
- Martin: - Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night
- Uwe: -
- Rupen: - bug 210682 - Multi-file conflict resolution on Copy - dialog ready, jpeg posted on the bug
- Michael: -
- DaveD on vacation Feb 18-21
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: fixes, unit tests
- Xuan: fixes, unit tests
- Kevin: fixes, unit tests
- Martin: Update bugzilla's; Write-up TM 3.0 Plan; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests; Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: fixes, unit tests; document the Symbian internal test setup similar to CVS -- see also CVS_Development#Testing
- Michael: Terminal improvements