DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Oct-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Oct 17, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, Michael Scharf
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orus
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 3-Oct-2007
- Skype Call Quality
- Code and Branching
- Committer Calls frequency
- Planning - AI Martin to write up what we discussed in Toronto
- Bug Fixing - Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
- DaveD: - vacation - bug 202630 new meaning of "default private system profile"?
- DaveM: - bug 187739 exists() method in the SystemViewElementAdapter
- Kevin: -
- Xuan: -
- Javier: - will look at bug 199773 FTP upload as binary
- bug 202416 Question for DaveD: NPE when loading profile: made it more robust, but how could it come that RSE profile data is wiped with zeros? What happens when an IOException occurs while saving a profile, can it become corrupted or is there a safeguard?
- Uwe: -
- Rupen: -
- Michael: -
- Canadian Thanksgiving Monday Oct 8
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: fixes, unit tests
- DaveM: fixes, unit tests
- Xuan: fixes, unit tests
- Kevin: fixes, unit tests
- Martin: Write-up TM 3.0 Plan; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests; Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: fixes, unit tests
- Michael: Terminal performance improvements