Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 14-Nov-2007"

< DSDP‎ | TM
(New page: {|border=1 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 | Meeting Title: | '''TM Committer Phone Meeting''' |- | Date & Time: | Wednesday Nov 14, 2007 at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting...)
 
(Current Work)
Line 35: Line 35:
 
* '''DaveM:''' - {{Bug|187739}} exists() method in the SystemViewElementAdapter
 
* '''DaveM:''' - {{Bug|187739}} exists() method in the SystemViewElementAdapter
 
* '''Kevin:''' -  
 
* '''Kevin:''' -  
* '''Xuan:''' -  
+
* '''Xuan:''' - {{Bug|160775}} [api] [breaking] [nl] rename (at least within a zip) blocks UI thread
 
* '''Javier:''' - will look at {{Bug|199773}} FTP upload as binary
 
* '''Javier:''' - will look at {{Bug|199773}} FTP upload as binary
 
* '''Martin:''' - Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night
 
* '''Martin:''' - Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night

Revision as of 12:02, 14 November 2007

Meeting Title: TM Committer Phone Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Nov 14, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype

Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #

MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.

Attendees

  • IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian
  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, Michael Scharf
  • Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orus

This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).

Agenda

Current Work

  • Skype Call Quality
  • Planning - AI Martin to write up what we discussed in Toronto
    • EclipseCon
    • M3 Testing
  • Bug Fixing - Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
  • DaveD: -
  • DaveM: - bug 187739 exists() method in the SystemViewElementAdapter
  • Kevin: -
  • Xuan: - bug 160775 [api] [breaking] [nl] rename (at least within a zip) blocks UI thread
  • Javier: - will look at bug 199773 FTP upload as binary
  • Martin: - Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night
  • Uwe: -
  • Rupen: -
  • Michael: -
  • Questions

Vacation, Away

Action Items

  • Last Meeting Action Items
  • DaveD: fixes, unit tests
  • DaveM: fixes, unit tests
  • Xuan: fixes, unit tests
  • Kevin: fixes, unit tests
  • Martin: Write-up TM 3.0 Plan; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests; Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
  • Javier: fixes, unit tests
  • Michael: Terminal performance improvements

Next Meeting