DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 10-Jul-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Jul 10, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||asterisk.eclipse.org ID: 8977 Passcode: 1234|
|Backup Dial-in:|| International +44 (0)1452 567588|
North America +1 (866) 6161738 (toll free)
UK National 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, (Uwe Stieber n/a), (Michael Scharf n/a)
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 3-Jul-2007
News & Review Action Items
|Martin||100%||Releng stuff for 2.0a / patches; Configurable port for SSH / Telnet||100%|
|DaveM||30%||some 2.0.1 fixes||30%|
Plan for the TM Future
- A TM Project Meeting is planned for SEPTEMBER 19th and 20th in Chicago, together with the Members Meeting.
- Please review and edit TM Future Planning together with your Requirements / Product Management folk
- TPTP AGR for Unit Tests?
- Asterisk: New Eclipse.org conferencing solution - Need Idefisk 1.37, see Asterisk Conference Calls
- Releng: TM 2.0a released to downloads and update site - fixes bug 192741 ZIP Archives and bug 194204 FTP Move
- 2.0.1 work done in HEAD, with weekly I-builds
- Should any more patches be needed, these will go into R2_0_patches branch of the mapfiles
- 193329 First Column in Table View - WR would like to see a fix for 2.0.1
- Severity Major Bugs:
- DaveM: 193858 RSE folder tree problem - tempfiles do not take connection name or user id on remote side into account; similar to tempfiles structure does not support tunnelling - 195285 mountPathMappers enhancement
- Martin: Telnet, EFS, Releng (consume Orbit officially)
- Any Doc issues still open? (AI DaveD) - some Tutorial issues; defer until late in the 2.0.1 cycle? DaveD like to do it a little earlier than in the absolute end.
- Kushal to reassign almost all of his bugs to the Inbox
Work post 2.0.1
- Javadoc Reviews: @since tag for new API, missing @param tags, ... better don't change since these force rebuild of many plugins
- Currently feels like too many bugs are assigned 2.0.1 -- but we'll decide that after 2.0 is released
- Bugzilla: Severity Major, hi-priority
- DaveD working on and off
- DaveM, DaveD taking a couple weeks in August
- Javier ooo last two weeks in August
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: 2.0.1 important fixes, then Doc bugs (Tutorial)
- DaveM: 2.0.1 fixes, 195285 mountPathMappers enhancement
- Martin: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests; Release Notes, Migration Docs, EFS Fixes, Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests
- Michael: Terminal performance improvements