Jump to: navigation, search

DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 10-Jul-2007

< DSDP‎ | TM
Revision as of 08:38, 6 July 2007 by Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Meeting Title: TM Committer Phone Meeting
Date & Time: Tuesday Jul 10, 2007 at 1500 UTC / 1100 Eastern
Dial-in: asterisk.eclipse.org ID: 8001 Passcode: 1234
Backup Dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588
North America +1 (866) 6161738 (toll free)
UK National 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #

MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.

Invited Attendees

  • IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle
  • Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
  • Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, (Uwe Stieber n/a), (Michael Scharf n/a)

This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).

Notes

News & Review Action Items

Martin 100% Releng stuff for 2.0a / patches; Configurable port for SSH / Telnet 100%
DaveD 90% 90%
DaveM 30% some 2.0.1 fixes 30%
Javier 30% 30%
Uwe 5% - 5%
Michael 10% 10%

Plan for the TM Future

  • A TM Project Meeting is planned for SEPTEMBER 19th and 20th in Chicago, together with the Members Meeting.
  • Please review and edit TM Future Planning together with your Requirements / Product Management folk
    • TPTP AGR for Unit Tests?

Current Work

  • Asterisk: New Eclipse.org conferencing solution - Need Idefisk 1.37, see Asterisk Conference Calls
  • Releng: TM 2.0a released to downloads and update site - fixes bug 192741 ZIP Archives and bug 194204 FTP Move
    • 2.0.1 work done in HEAD, with weekly I-builds
    • Should any more patches be needed, these will go into R2_0_patches branch of the mapfiles
  • 193329 First Column in Table View - WR would like to see a fix for 2.0.1
  • Severity Major Bugs:
    • DaveM: 193858 RSE folder tree problem - tempfiles do not take connection name or user id on remote side into account; similar to tempfiles structure does not support tunnelling - 195285 mountPathMappers enhancement
    • Martin: Telnet, EFS, Releng (consume Orbit officially)
    • Any Doc issues still open? (AI DaveD) - some Tutorial issues; defer until late in the 2.0.1 cycle? DaveD like to do it a little earlier than in the absolute end.
    • Kushal to reassign almost all of his bugs to the Inbox

Work post 2.0.1

  • Javadoc Reviews: @since tag for new API, missing @param tags, ... better don't change since these force rebuild of many plugins
  • Currently feels like too many bugs are assigned 2.0.1 -- but we'll decide that after 2.0 is released
  • Bugzilla: Severity Major, hi-priority

Vacation, Away

  • DaveD working on and off
  • DaveM, DaveD taking a couple weeks in August
  • Javier ooo last two weeks in August

Action Items

  • Last Meeting Action Items
  • DaveD: 2.0.1 important fixes, then Doc bugs (Tutorial)
  • DaveM: 2.0.1 fixes, 195285 mountPathMappers enhancement
  • Kushal:
  • Martin: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests; Release Notes, Migration Docs, EFS Fixes, Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
  • Javier: 2.0.1 fixes, unit tests
  • Michael: Terminal performance improvements

Next Meeting