DSDP/PMC/PMC Minutes 2Nov07
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 6:00:00 AM||UTC-7 hours PDT|
|Austin (U.S.A. - Texas)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 8:00:00 AM||UTC-5 hours CDT|
|Boston (U.S.A. - Massachusetts)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 9:00:00 AM||UTC-4 hours EDT|
|Salzburg (Austria)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 2:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hour CET|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 3:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours EET|
|Tokyo (Japan)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 10:00:00 PM||UTC+9 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, November 2, 2007 at 13:00:00||UTC|
- US: 800-741-0846
- International: 706-679-953
- Passcode: 7817182169#
- Mark Burton
- Mika Hoikkala
- Martin Oberhuber
- Shigeki Moride
- Christian Kurzke
- Mark Rogalski
- Pawel Piech
- Doug Gaff
- As previously decided, projects leads are allowed to send designates.
- Introducing the VPP proposed project and Mark Burton
- EclipseCon submissions
- 2 weeks left until the submission deadline closes. It's very important to get the submissions in ASAP.
- Allocation notes: I am trying to leave room for submissions that aren’t specifically DSDP, but are in the embedded/mobile space. VPP and RTSC are newly proposed projects (only one has been officially announced).
- Doug S has offered a tutorial slot from CDT so that #3 below can be two slots long.
- Tutorials (3)
- (1) Target Management (Martin, Dave)
- (2) eRCP/eSWT (Gorkem, Mark)
- (3) Building a debugger on DSF and Flexible Hierarchy (Darin, Pawel)
- Long Talks (4)
- (1) Tools for Mobile Linux (Christian)
- (2) User focused talk / panel
- (3) User focused talk
- (4) User focused talk
- Short Talks (10)
- What's new in Ganymede
- (1) Target Management (Martin)
- (2) Device Debugging (Pawel)
- (3) eRCP (Gorkem, Mark)
- (4) NAB (Shigeki)
- Emerging technology
- (5) TmL (Christian)
- (6) VPP (Mark)
- (7) RTSC (proposed project lead)
- User focused talks (e.g. applications of eRCP, TM, NAB, OSGi in embedded, etc.)
- (8) User focused talk
- (9) User focused talk
- (10) User focused talk
- What's new in Ganymede
- Ganymede release train
- PC meeting in Reston next week
- AI: Martin, Pawel, Ted - please comment on the must do's in the list.
- Upcoming events
- Mark: report on OSIM in Madrid.
- Doug/Martin/Pawel/Mark: Eclipse Summit Europe wrap-up.
- Doug: embedded symposium summary. Detailed notes to follow. One action item for Mark: desire for P3ML in eRCP.
- Martin: Eclipse Now You Can wrap-up.
- OS Summit Asia
- Shigeki: do you need anything else?
- Java Developer Days - 23-24 Jan
- eRCP paper from Gorkem?
- EclipseCon 08
- Project Updates
- GTK runtime contribution.
- (from last meeting) Best case scenario roadmap - 1.0 by end of year. Doug suggested 1.0 for Ganymede. AI: Christian to talk to the team about getting on the train.
- General stuff
- NAB: Feedback comes from WS community, which is why dev list is so quiet. All feedback is in Japanese. Bugzilla can't work because interface is in English, which is a problem. Doug to follow up with Bjorn and Denis
- DSDP Website - dynamic content
- eclipse.dsdp Newsgroup - dynamic content
- DSDP Info center
- eRCP, NAB, MTJ?
- AI: eRCP - work on posting info center docs after 1.0 release