DSDP/PMC/PMC Minutes 15Jan08
- US: 800-741-0846
- International: 706-679-9532
- Passcode: 7817182169#
- Eric Cloninger
- Doug Gaff
- Christian Kurzke
- Shigeki Moride
- Martin Oberhuber
- Pawel Piech
- Dave Russo
- Pawel on the PMC
- DD has moved. What does Pawel want to do?
- EclipseCon 09
- M&E Talks
- Podcast - Eric?
- Scheduled of tutorials 238, 481. Need to fix the authors and descriptions.
- Galileo Train Release
- Firefly proposal
- Gunnar is the second mentor. Creation review soon. Vote for Wayne on PMC soon.
- No updates yet.
- DSDP Packaging
- Discuss status and next steps
- Next Meeting: TBD.
- DD (last mtg)
- DD 1.1 release, getting ready to move.
- MTJ (last mtg)
- Train release and roadmap for next year.
- Sybase is contributing a lot around libraries.
- Hugo has moved to a new project. He wants to stay engaged on MTJ, but he won't be full time.
- New engineer assigned to the team. Currently doing bug fixes in preparation for graduating into a committer.
- NAB (last mtg)
- IP process on Demo player.
- No bug fixing in December. Will start up in January.
- One of our committers (Bob Frankel) is leaving TI but remains on the RTSC project
- First CQ (https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2948) awaiting PMC approval
- working on 4 hour tutorial (tentative HW: $20 USB development board for MSP430 with UART and wireless)
- got TI management approval to Open Source DSP/BIOS 6.x (built top-to-bottom with RTSC)
- TM (last mtg)
- 3.0.2 release on Friday.
- Feature development after that.
- Really wants to adapt Common Builder technologies. Will be helpful for other DSDP projects.
- TmL (last mtg)
- TmL 0.2 approved on Tuesday, now working to finalize and promote. should announce today or tomorrow.
- Interest from Sony Ericsson on working with TmL and other projects on the IDE for Linux project
- Submitted an abstract on TmL + DSDP Packaging project to OpenSource World (the former LinuxWorld)
- Couple minor glitches getting on the Milestone train for Galileo.
- DSDP Incubator project (no progress or update today)
- Unanimous approval to create the incubator. (TO DO) Doug: create the DSDP incubator and build the initial website.