DSDP/PMC/PMC Minutes 08Jul09
- US toll-free: 866-869-3090
- US toll: 9144958462
- Japan: 0120958467
- Austria: 0800005994
- Germany: 08006647483
- Passcode: 7817182169#
- Doug Gaff, PMC Lead
- Eric Cloninger, TmL
- Christian Kurzke, MTJ/Pulsar
- Shigeki Moride, NAB
- Martin Oberhuber, TM/TCF
- Dave Russo, RTSC
- Wayne Parrot (guest), Blinki
- (absent) Bob Frankel (guest), D-Pack
- Apologies from Doug for being distracted
- Voting Wayne and Bob on the PMC
- Blinki update
- Blinki website is setup. Some Blinki press around Galileo. Blink talk coming up at mobile AJAX conference (mid-Sept).
- Technical: webkit for SWT in progress commercially. In 2 weeks, he's hoping to start IP on parts of this.
- 6 committers lined up now.
- D-Pack (no update)
- Discuss TmL -> TFM
- Scope change: "Tools for Mobile". Removing Linux. Adding some Pulsar stuff that was in MTJ.
- Putting together a "Move / Scope Change Review" slide deck.
- Discuss creating TCF project separately from TM
- TCF and TM have different sets of committers and the technologies are not exactly related.
- Martin wants to raise the visibility and clean up the administrative stuff.
- Martin would like to lead the TCF project.
- Project status (see below)
- Eclipse Summit Europe
- Pulsar? Christian will not be able to travel because of budget. Might be able to get someone from Europe (maybe Nokia).
- Next Meeting: TBD.
- No updates
- 1.0 release in Galileo! API stabilization. Will continue to focus on this.
- Pulsar package in Galileo.
- Demo CQ
- Eclipse Japan Galileo language pack.
- Doug: Follow up with Denis on installing Japanese language pack on Bugzilla 3.2 test install.
- Transitioned bug tracking to bugzilla.
- Newsgroup traffic is picking up.
- Some infrastructure cut over.
- Binary downloads of RTSC will be open and free to the public soon. No connection to TI anymore. Action: Resolve over email.
- Release 3.1 with Galileo.
- TCF split described above.