Skip to main content
- US: 800-741-0846
- International: 706-679-9532
- Passcode: 7817182169#
- Eric Cloninger
- Doug Gaff
- Christian Kurzke
- Shigeki Moride
- Martin Oberhuber
- Pawel Piech
- Dave Russo
- DD 1.1 release vote
- Everyone: Please finish voting on DD 1.1 release this week.
- Martin talked about contacts, keynote, e4 summit.
- Dave felt the RTSC talk went well. Atmel showed some interest.
- Doug talked about the embedded syposium.
- EclipseCon 09
- Submissions and Votes
- Christian: MTJ talk, ok to do a short talk to 10 minutes
- Pawel: question about DD short
- Dave: ok with two hours
- Galileo Train Release
- Not on train - no resources
- Doug: work with Shigeki on Japanese Bugzilla
- MTJ & TmL: Make sure you're producing a P2-enabled site by M4.
- DSDP Branding (should do for Galileo)
- One icon to rule them all!!!
- Doug: Work on a single DSDP icon.
- New Requirement: 198941
- Firefly proposal
- Gunnar is the second mentor. Creation review soon. Vote for Wayne on PMC soon.
- DSDP Packaging
- Martin would like to be further along. Lot of work to prepare for ESE presentation, and there were problems.
- Doug Schaefer is also doing something similar with Wascana - especially cross-compilation and installation. So we can leverage that. Martin can contribute the rest of the DSDP stuff. Martin: setup of conference with Doug to talk about Wascana and DSDP packaging.
- Next Meeting: TBD.
- DD 1.1 release, getting ready to move.
- Train release and roadmap for next year.
- Sybase is contributing a lot around libraries.
- Hugo has moved to a new project. He wants to stay engaged on MTJ, but he won't be full time.
- New engineer assigned to the team. Currently doing bug fixes in preparation for graduating into a committer.
- IP process on Demo player.
- No bug fixing in December. Will start up in January.
- Not much progress. It's taking longer than he hoped to migrate to Bugzilla and CVS.
- Need to establish a Key Result Area inside TI (basically an objective) to get some time on Eclipse.
- Doug and Christian talked about strategies for getting time on Eclipse and getting better management sponsorship.
- 3.0.2 release on Friday.
- Feature development after that.
- Really wants to adapt Common Builder technologies. Will be helpful for other DSDP projects.
- We are finishing work on TmL 0.2, planned for release on or about 14 January 2009. Code freeze is for 19 December 2008 and slides will be available a day or two later. This release will be picked up by Montavista and Motorola.
- We have announced our intent to join the Galileo release train with TmL 0.3. Toward this we have gone through the requirements for the train and have work items assigned to satisfy them on schedule.
- We have 2 tech writers assigned to the project presently. They are working on API docs, tutorials, and documenting the reference implementations.
- DSDP Incubator project (no progress or update today)
- Unanimous approval to create the incubator. (TO DO) Doug: create the DSDP incubator and build the initial website.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.