This is the main page for documentation effort in MTJ project.
If you're looking for User documentation itself, download and install our latest nightly build and look for "Mobile Tools for Java" inside Eclipse help contents.
Nowadays, MTJ user's documentation is shipped within MTJ and is accessible through Eclipse Help Menu. This documentation is missing some updates (see bug 238138), and this page is intended to track the status of this updates. After that we will work to publish this documentation online.
The current MTJ user's documentation was copied from EclipseME user's documentation during the code porting from Eclipse to MTJ. During this process some sections of the documentation became unnecessary, some became outdated and some new sessions are now required. Besides that, the current documentation must be refactored to match eclipse documentation standards.
Here is the list of user's documentation section and their actual status:
- Installing MTJ (page missing)
- Configuring MTJ and Eclipse (outdated)
- Best Practices (OK)
- Creating a new MIDlet Project
- Java Application Descriptor Editor
- Create A New Midlet
- Running/Debugging a MIDlet
- Advanced Topics
- Device Management
- Advanced - Adding JAR Files to a MIDlet Suite
- Adding Javadoc or Source links to WTK libraries
- Launch Configuration Settings
- Mobile Tools for Java Preferences
- Project Properties
- Antenna Support
- About MIDlet Suite Signing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Developer Documentation