DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 8-Mar-2006
|Meeting Title:||Mobile Tools for the Java Platform Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday March8, 2006 at 9am EST|
|US Toll free:||866-707-5108|
|Int'l or US Toll:||+1-517-386-9625|
- Kevin Horowitz, Rodrigo Pastrana - IBM
- Petri Virtanen - Nokia
- Craig Setera - EclipseME
- Stanley Gambarin - Apogee
- Petri provided the latest summary about the project status. Implementation is ongoing and first check point was at 3rd of March. Currently the work is ~1 week late. Next target is at the end of March when 1st milestone build should be available. Implementation teams (Nokia, IBM) are still confident that milestone 1 build can be achieved in schedule and content wise.
- Petri mentioned that there are now MTJ web site has now some content and asked all to visit there and provide feedback
- Petri mentioned that Nokia is working a master test plan and will provide that for comments
- Craig commented that our website is not visible in DSDP site. Petri will handle this as soon as website is such a shape that it is good to communicate.
- Craig asked that also release content should be presented in MTJ website. -> AP Petri: add the content
- Kevin proposed that current Wiki page should be moved to eclipse Wiki. Petri will take an action point about this.
- Kevin mentioned about the building issue, which have been discussed via email. Petri will study this with Nokia team. Kevin also pointed that he might have a people who can help
- Petri mentioned to Craig that license note text discussion is ongoing and we will have a solution soon.