DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 30-Nov-2006
- Kevin Horowitz, IBM
- Stanley Gambarin, Apogee
- Craig Setera, eclipseME
- Petri Virtanen, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
APs from the previous meeting
- AP Rauno: Send out an email that states the list and this is the final point to comment it. The mail states the projcet to be schedule driven and all the features may not be possible to implement.
- AP Rauno: Provide priorities to features, open discussion about them.
- AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them.
- AP Rauno: to send a mail to the community to fill in willingness to contribute UC and development work. Relates to priorities.
Status of use cases
- Next meeting on the 14th of Dec.