Difference between revisions of "DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 25-September-2008"
(→Conference Call Details)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 19:03, 25 September 2008
Conference Call Details
|Meeting Title:||Mobile Tools for the Java Platform Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||4PM PDT Time [Click here for you local time]|
|US Toll free:||+1-877-825-8522|
|Int'l or US Toll:||+1-702 495-1500|
|China||North: 10800 7130937 / South: 10800 1300921|
- Welcome Sybase contributors as MTJ committers
- Review of Release Review MTJ 0.9
- Post 0.9 release plan: DSDP/MTJ/Post 0.9
- When should we join the train? we have up to the end of December/08
- After MTJ join the train:
- Will MTJ only run with Galileo?
- Or should we keep the code base compliant with Ganymede? (don't use Galileo specific features)
- Or should we have another version that is Europa/Ganymede compliant? (possible if we open a separated branch)
- When MTJ is ready to graduate?
- If we are not ready, are we ok to add /remove APIs on a 0.9.x release? (should we?)
- When should we do a 0.9.X release? what is the scope of it?