DSDP/MTJ/Phone Meeting 25-Jan-2007
- Craig Setera, EclipseME
- Arto Laurila, Nokia
- Rauno Seppälä, Nokia
some relevant notes from previous minutes left here, as they still apply
Let's fill in Target Milestones to wiki Release 2 Planning in order to see the content for M1.
Status of feature list
Status of use cases
Content of M1
Fragmentation Core Services
Fragmentation Metadata Services
Generic SDK 3/4 done
Let's continue to plan via Release 2 Planning using Target Milestone field.
Fragmentation requires some changes to JDT. Discussion how this could be handled.
- EclipseME has done it in different way.
- byte code onfly
- not the best possible solution
- Should be solved somehow, as others are able to do it: NetBeans, JMEPolish
- JDT team is reluctant to make needed changes
- MTJ proposal for preprocessing-JDT should be done
- Where preproseccing touches: editor, debugger, compiler
- Enough Software should be get into loop to discuss about the solution
- Craig will reopen the bug report in Bugzilla
Update about Motorola meeting results
Update about Symbian meeting results
- Next one on the 1st of February, 2007
- AP: Arto to provide a summary of areas that he needs help, ONGOING
- AP: Kevin to provide Use Cases. ONGOING
- AP Rauno: Provide two weeks commenting time for UI and Flow Designer cases, then officially approve them. ONGOING:
This will continue as readabilty of wiki pages wasn't good enough.